does anyone have this???? i was thinking of buying it, its £104 at my local guitar shop i just want to know what you all thought of it or if there is anything better for my money
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
£104 is WAY expensive for that. I got mine for £75
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
wow they seem to range alot, i no people who have got for £150 plus, where did you get yours????

and what is it like?
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

Last edited by dumps at May 6, 2006,
ah, sorry, i just realised. the g2.1u is the one with the pedal, isn't it. if thats the case, then that price sounds about right...
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
I was thinking about getting one so id love to see what people have to say about it.
^heh me too... but I've been unsure on it
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
sup every1 my 1st post(yay!)
anyway i tried out the Zoom G2.1u and to be honest i was like "what the ****?"
i didn like it at all,now im pretty well up on stuff like this but d effects all sounded very muddy to me,maybe it was jus cos it was through an MG(which d sales guy insisted on,den walked off leavin me to figure it out 4myself)
it seemed very confusin and useless to me,i tried out the pod also and dat was 10 times better,i found that the screen on d Zoom was useless and for d few quid extra go for the pod,its much better
i just found aload of reviews on it so if your intrested you can check them out.

Click Here
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09

I've a Zoom 505II and in my experience you have to setup the EQ to a higher value for distortion ( unless it's more metal/dark ). Apart from that it's a good setup. I think the G2 is the same concept as mine but just updated effects wise.
This multieffetct pedal rocks ! Seriously... for me she's better than the AX10G from Korg... and it's almost the same price...

Great Live performance, and pretty cool for recording. (With cubebase)
Quote by ianguitargod
sup every1 my 1st post(yay!)
anyway i tried out the Zoom G2.1u and to be honest i was like "what the ****?"
i didn like it at all,now im pretty well up on stuff like this but d effects all sounded very muddy to me,maybe it was jus cos it was through an MG(which d sales guy insisted on,den walked off leavin me to figure it out 4myself)
it seemed very confusin and useless to me,i tried out the pod also and dat was 10 times better,i found that the screen on d Zoom was useless and for d few quid extra go for the pod,its much better

which pod are you talking about?
I love my g2.1u.

The amp models arent that good, but the effects are amazing, and the patch switcing time is the best in the market- there is no delay at all.

And its a usb interface- which is just icing on the cake.
Iv got one, and i love it. As to it being 'hard to use', it just takes a bit of time to get used to it. and to tweak the amp models etc. Most of the stuff on there if pretty good though. i got mine for £100, and its great
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
they are fantastic little mx units but you can get them cheaper. and etf is that picture above all about? surely that stuff isn't allowed on here?