I hope this is in the right section, if not then feel free to move it

I have a problem with my guitar. Or my PA thing. Or my effects pedal. Or my leads. Im not sure which. Anyway, here's the problem:

When im playing my guitar i keep getting this crackling sound coming through the speakers. I don't know what caused it, but it could be any of the above. I noticed recently that the input jack on my guitar seem to be a bit loose, so it could very possibly be this. I'm playing through a Digitech RP200A then into a PA system.

Any idea's on what the problem is, and how to fix it?

I don't think its the leads, as i recently bought some new ones anyway.

Thanks,
shmooty
i had the same problem i tightend the cable input and the cable lead.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
ok, so how do i go about tightening the input?

I'm sure I read somewhere that if you tighten it you can break something inside it... correct me if i'm wrong, cheers.
what kind of guitar is it?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
its an ibanez EDR470EX....with humbuckers. HSH pickup configuration. But the problem happens no matter where i have the pickup selector, so its not that.
um try to take off the back controll plate and hold the input jack firmly and tighten the hex nuts.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75
Quote by lookie here
um try to take off the back controll plate and hold the input jack firmly and tighten the hex nuts.

ok, i'll give that a go. Thanks for your help!

no prob
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by daytripper75