Nano's have a thinner layer of coating than the polys. They're supposed to sound and feel more like normal strings.

I'd tell you to try them both out to see which you like better, but Jesus Christ, these strings are expensive. You can buy a set of locking machine heads with that kind of cash.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
Also, I know someone with Elixir strings that gets nothing but trouble from them. Every set he's used has snapped, and it's not the G, it's often bottom E and A.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
Also, I know someone with Elixir strings that gets nothing but trouble from them. Every set he's used has snapped, and it's not the G, it's often bottom E and A.

They are a bit more taught than other strings at the same gauge so that could be a possibility, or the bridge saddles need filed to make sure the strings aren't being pierced. Happens a lot.
Quote by Caustic

could be a burr in the saddle should check for anything sharp on the saddle