at the moment i cant record acoustic drums so i am having to settle for software drums,i really have no price range just good authentic sounding drums.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
jus get a mike n make percussive noises makeshift style like hitting a guitar, making a certain dud note on a string, tapping glasses or cans in a fashion or such. thats what joe satriani did.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
lol,thats pretty cool,but i'd like to get drumset sounds,i have a ctually played my acoustic like a conga though.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
reason with the drum refill of BFD. but the sound is only half. programming the drums well if a completly different story. if you want them sounding natural you need to spend a lot of time programming the dynamics.
Quote by adam02
Fruity loops is a favourite.

I second that, it's just so easy to setup a simple drum pattern with FL.... even complex ones aren't that bad (if you can call what I play with 'complex' LOL)
-Red 1990 Fender Strat with maple neck
-Cream colored Strat. GFS Premium II pickups.
-Line6 spider 210 and Fender Pinceton Chorus amps
-Zoom G2
Quote by recklessftw
I second that, it's just so easy to setup a simple drum pattern with FL.... even complex ones aren't that bad (if you can call what I play with 'complex' LOL)

Fruity Loops isn't free.
I use Cuabse SX midi drums. Or splice beats together using Audacity and free Pitchshifter samples.
fruity loops, but if you really want realistic drums, go for "drumkit from hell" its not a program, just samples. so you have to use somekind of program like sonar4, cubase, etc.
one should not feel threatened by opinions contrary to his own
fruity loops is for you. download it from limewire so you can get i for free
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by AthenasGhost
Fruity Loops isn't free.

no, not free but not $500 either. It's a good things for someone like me who just wants something that can get the job done but without breaking the bank, you know.
-Red 1990 Fender Strat with maple neck
-Cream colored Strat. GFS Premium II pickups.
-Line6 spider 210 and Fender Pinceton Chorus amps
-Zoom G2
Go with the Drumkit From Hell. The first one is a little hard to get a decent sound out of unless you know what you're doing, but the DFH Superior is really great... provided you have 80 some GB of harddrive space...
I write it out on Guitar Pro and have that recorded as a backing track.
~ My Gear ~

Gibson Les Paul Studio in Alpine White with EMG 81/60
Fender Stratocaster
Marshall DSL401
Boss Metal Zone MT-2
Boss Super Overdrive SD-1
Boss Noise Suppressor NS-2
Digitech RP80
Samson Wireless
Fender Champions Series 30
need to resurrect this i have fruity i have beat craft and dfh when i load dfh in fruity and export m drums as a wave the beats are wrong and offtime,any help?
BFD is about as realistic sounding as you can get, assuming you mix everything right.
Quote by guitarfan93
at the moment i cant record acoustic drums so i am having to settle for software drums,i really have no price range just good authentic sounding drums.

no acoustic drums...
how about e-drums?

Roland V-Drums are some great sounding and playing kits.
Quote by moody07747
no acoustic drums...
how about e-drums?

Roland V-Drums are some great sounding and playing kits.

Agreed.
Agile AL-3100 (highly recommended)
SX SST57 strat copy
OE30 Hollowbody
SX fretless bass
Epiphone PR-200 acoustic
Yamaha G-40 classical
Epiphone Valve Junior head
1x12 custom cab
4x12 Behringer Half-stack

My Solo Stuff

My Band

can you explain what you need to make either bfd or dfh work properly i got sonar no clue how to use it yet am going to read manual
Quote by mothership
fruity loops is for you. download it from limewire so you can get i for free

Or you could not be a ****ing douchebag and pay for it .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
BFD!!!

that'll sound wayy better than your average drum recording...

if you know what you're doing and have a good knowledge of drum programming... Its not a software for noobs...

DFH is more suitable for people who don't know much bout drum programming...