Well like it says my B string keeps goin flat after a few bends and stuff. Why is that? And what should I do? Should I just change it?
ehh that prolly has to do with your string tension, action, and your tuners. are they locking or not? i would say change the strings and see what happens
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Its a les paul, so try raising the action? Cuz my dumbass sister was playing around with it, and i think she messed with the tune-o-matic, its my fault for not being here when she did it but w/e, but it wasn't happening till she did that i think.
Quote by Axeslayer55
Its a les paul, so try raising the action? Cuz my dumbass sister was playing around with it, and i think she messed with the tune-o-matic, its my fault for not being here when she did it but w/e, but it wasn't happening till she did that i think.

if she was able to adjust the tuneomatic while it was tightned and tuned she must be quite a beast.

but yeah you could try it although i have my action super low and have no problems.
it might be the innotation. I had a strat that every string went out of tune with the slightest touch of a string. All i did was tune the 12th fret harmonic to the open note on all the strings then tuned it. It keeps in tune great now.

BTW when you do this, the first tune it is likely to go flat but keep tuning it up until it's stable.

Im sure that will work
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by Axeslayer55

And that, my friends, is why you get a LOCKING hardshell case.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by Xenn99

Yes, with a minimum of three padlocks, all requiring different keys.
Quote by Xenn99

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppp, thats why i got one today.
make sure the tuner is tight. there is a nut up there hold it in place.

make sure there are enough wraps around the tuner.

check that ur in tune at the 12th fret.

and the action wont make a difference. but if u want to change ur action then repost.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by bonchie1
if she was able to adjust the tuneomatic while it was tightned and tuned she must be quite a beast.

but yeah you could try it although i have my action super low and have no problems.

I change my action and intonation when it's all tuned and tightened... is that bad or something?
Stretch the damn thing out once and for all by hand. Once its done, retune, and you should be good to go.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
try changing it. (if your stretching it out like prophet of page said then stretch sideways. never up.)