So, if ur goin from nines to tens (gauge)
Do you have to adjust anything? is is a significant difference...
thanks
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
Not so much in that range. Going 11s-12s is the big step. You shouldn't have to worry about your neck/truss rod, etc.
Looking for my India/Django.
Not a huge difference, i doubt you'll have to change anything. Most people consider them to sound better, myself included. You may find bending slightly harder at first. Good luck!
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
you may have to very slightly adjust your intonation, but that's unlikely, now if you were jumpin from 9s-12s like i did, you would have to set it all up over
oh thanks guys
so wait if i had to adjust my truss rod how exactly would i do it?
Quote by bajeda
congrats, you made me chuckle at your stupidity.

Seinfeld Club
i play d'addario 11's and they keep sound longer and dont break as easy...
Quote by Brandon860
hey man, any person with a Wayne's World avatar I have all the faith in the world in

Founder of the "Taco Bell > You" PM me to join.
truss rod : take it to a store and get them to help becuase, not trying to offend - i never touch my truss rods, you obviously don't know what you're doing with it. Neither do I, i always get a friend/teacher to help me out. It can be pretty tricky, but i'm not trying to stop you from trying to learn how to do it yourself, i guess i'm just recommending you have someone knowledgable around when you are doing it
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
what type of guitar is it?

a trem bridge and ur talking about adjusting the bridge more than the neck.

thicker gauge its going to lift ur bridge, ull need to adjust the screws in the back a little.
if the action seems high after u swap them out then repost.

also, replace the strings one at a time.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011