has anyone ever bought a guitar off musicyo? i want the imperial really really bad but its out of stock, and the date when its supposed to arrive keeps getting later every single day....about 3 weeks ago it was supposed to come in may 1....now its the 6th and it says it will come in the 13th....does anyone know how long it usually takes?
I've never heard of it...I'd say stick with bigger names like Musician's Friend and Music123.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
i bought a kramer off music yo.

It's actually a great guitar for the money, but mine came poorly set up- it was just about the time they were closing down their operation in europe, so i may have got one of the last ones, that hadn't been looked at in ages.

I have no idea when that guitar will come back into stock.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I bought a Kramer 1984 Custom off of musicyo- came perfectly set up. Honest to god- i ****in love that guitar. I even gig it as my main guitar. Defiently consider any Kramer off of musicyo (except the focus' they arent so good) and even if theres something wrong with it (which i doubt there will be) musicyo has a great return deal (30 days money back)
go for it dude- you wont regret it
-
Chris