I went ahead and made a chatroom channel for S&L. I doubt that it'll be of much use, but I did it anyways

Directions:

1. Click Here.

2. Fill in as follows but make sure you fill in Guitar_guest with nickname of your choice, usually your UG username.

It's a new room, so I doubt that there will be many people in it at the time being.

Also, ignore Robo-Cop. He's the chat bot.

ONLY post in this thread if you have questions or suggestions, otherwise I'll give you a warning/ban.

Thanks,
!troy!
Thanks Troy! I'm logging on right now....I'll basically be the first S&L non-mod member to go on...I'm pretty damn psyched.

*Leaps for joy*

EDIT: Arg I'm 3rd.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
is this Jallas-approved? she seemed pretty set against the idea. O well, thanks for making it I hope to be the 4th on.

EDIT: it couldnt resolve my host name... whassupwitdat?
Last edited by #1 synth at May 6, 2006,
it might be the # thing. it would let me use the ä in mine
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
put

Synth
#S&L
irc.matrixchat.us

and it should work... i don't see how it wouldn't

i did it and it worked
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
Last edited by Dämonschatten at May 6, 2006,
When I try it, all I get it the screen like in that picture but the middle is just a blank white. Without the nickname etc. It had the channel options at the top, but that's it. Anyone know why, do I need to update Java or summit, and where do I do that?
did you click on "yes" or "run"? sometimes a security warning will pop up in your computer. if you cancel it then you wont be able to chat and all that will appear is a white screen with the channels and everything. that might be the problem
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Holy damn! I got in!... if anyone else is ever having the problem i was having (with the 'cant resolve host name) then change the 6667 to 6668... man, this rules so hard.

EDIT: OK I have a new problem... i cant type. like my computer wont let me type in the white box thing... whassupwidat?
Last edited by #1 synth at May 7, 2006,
Me no knows...

And you should be able to get a Java upgrade at their site, or just google it. I'm gonna check the room out again...

and synth, it's a long story about me making Cas mad and gettnig pwned and banned
dont worry, Damonshatten (Mogli) told me all about it... well, as much as he knows, and everything is fixed for me in the chat and we're all having a gay old time

EDIT: damn, it stopped working again, but dont worry about me, i'll fix it.
Last edited by #1 synth at May 7, 2006,
Like I said, I'm not even sure this is necessary. Even in the general UG chatroom there is hardly people there.

!troy!

PS: Nice to see you around Coredog, you've been gone since March WOTM.
Quote by kunvulshuns
Like I said, I'm not even sure this is necessary. Even in the general UG chatroom there is hardly people there.

!troy!

PS: Nice to see you around Coredog, you've been gone since March WOTM.

Yay now I can double post.

If FryeDiety is a person, **** you for not talking to me.

(PS: I know. I haven't written anything. I've been playing some poker illegally and dealing with finals and stuff, and just haven't had time. Funny thing is, I just bought a laptop so I'm online more than ever. I'll write something and return to this site if someone comes to the chat room now.)

On a side note, **** everyone who isn't there.

This comp is in school, so I can't access the chat, Core. Sorry. The only name there that shouldn't talk to you is Robo-Cop, he's my lover bot.

!troy!
Yeah that diety guy if oyu exist you suck. and nobody is ever in there... we should create a special time when we can all gather and have a pow-wow. will belovely i guarentee it. I'll bring the drinks.
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
whenever i go in theres always someone there, just now i was talking to Trig...hmmm, maybe i'm just popular . But ya, we should set a designated 'writers time/partay' thats convenient for people interested, this chat thing rules. Good idea whoever initially thought of it and brought it up in the forum recommendations thread! (o right... that was me)
I'll write something and return to this site if someone comes to the chat room now.

write summit for me sexy
i'm there a lot, i jsut leave my mIRC running when i'm online. so if you see me there say hi cos i don't get a pop-up when someone enters.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
i like how a lot of posts go unnoticed on this thread.

it shows a lot for the regulars.
if i cut off your arms and legs
and wrap you in some fucked-up cocoon,
would you still look at me and say
"you can't catch what you can't see"
well i caught you honey,
like the clap sugar.
what do you think of that?
uh... I think the room is dead, the chat bot is gone and I assume no one uses it anymore, we might wanna get rid of this tread, though It will be kinda sad getting rid of Troy's everlasting contribution to the forum
Quote by SilenceEvolves
I've been to chat twice and no one has come in.

**** you guys.

same...
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
hey, would it be possible to resurrect this for the whole book thing? I think it would a be a good wat to chat about it... though I guess I could just do it through aim... but would people like this idea better?
^ Sounds good; i don't have aim! Plus other people might not have msn like me soo... would be good as a universal chat room for the book methinks.
put it in your thread then
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"