I have a rouge RG65R amp with an effects loop. I plug my metal master the Fx loop, then to my crybaby, then to my LP. when I plug my guitar into the low or high input and leave my Fx in the loop, it screws up. can anyone help me and possibly give me some settings for my Metal Master and amp?
Epiphone Custom 1966 SG w/EMG 85(B)
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Boss SD-1 Overdrive; NS-2
Fender Tuner
Try taking the metal master out of the effects loop. Just Guitar -> Effects -> Amp.

I think the effects loop is for stuff like Chorus, Delay etc
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
when I do, the crybaby sounds really low and like crap
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
The Wah will sound different when placed before the Distortion and different when it's placed after. Try both to see what you like better or use your amps distortion. I'd don't have a wah so I can't offer you much help on this sorry.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Do you use the loop like amp->effects->amp (on amp: send; return) and then you guitar->(other fx)->amp? Because if you put your guitar _IN_ the FX loop, you'll get some unwanted behavior... Also, overdrive/dist pedal don't work well in loops..
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
I do it like this, Epiphone to the high input, then I take the Metal Master and put a cable from the output to the send in the fx loop, then I couple it through the input to the crybaby, then the input of that to the return in the fx loop
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
Try my practice-amp set up:

Guitar-->distortion-->wah-->amp (clean channel)
yeah listen to danno. he knows his ****.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
Quote by Danno13
Try my practice-amp set up:

Guitar-->distortion-->wah-->amp (clean channel)

I do that some, but too much buzz (its a rouge, im getting a marshall stack), by the way, is a rocktron hush pedal any good? I want a Noise Surpressor, and Rocktron is the cheapest
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
It's not, really.

And... please tel me you don't mean the MG100DFX stack. That is a horrible amp.
yeah, that one or a Randall or Crate, what is wrong with the marshall and hush pedal? will a boss or MXR be better and which one?
Epiphone Les Paul
Peavey Valveking
Fender Tuner
Last edited by synester_gates at May 8, 2006,