have any of you ever played this bass??

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0130095306

its available online for $699 and list is $999, isnt it a very good deal for that money?? what do u guys think?? but then it only has volume knobs, no tone knobs...wonder what itll sound like..
Attachments:
frank bello sig bass1.jpg
Last edited by primitive_trash at May 6, 2006,
It looks pretty sweet never played one, and well that seymour Ducan puick up is a pretty good pick up so it must soudn good, bu tnot very many tones you could get outa it...
Member of UG's Mac users club. PM Metalstillsucks if you are wanting in.

Quote by hendrixmusicman
whats IMO? like Emo? If imo is emo, then buddy, you can just shut up because im in the anti emo army. same with the veggies. I'm classic rock all the way.
NOOO! Its got a precision neck!

Ok... maybe you like that, but you could just buy an aerodyne, put a badass 2 and a seymour duncan p pickup and voila! an even better bass, complete with smoked chrome hardware, a tone knob, a jazz neck, and some kickawesome binding
Member of UG's Keyboardists club. PM 4string-tsurigi to join.

Jimbo Wallace of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM me to join.
Quote by metalstillsucks
NOOO! Its got a precision neck!

Precision necks aren't bad! In fact I prefer them to Jazz necks which I thick are too thin.
Quote by shut_up_you_***
Precision necks aren't bad! In fact I prefer them to Jazz necks which I thick are too thin.

so precision necks are thinner than jazz ones??
Quote by primitive_trash
so precision necks are thinner than jazz ones??

Whoops spelling mistake.

"I prefer them to Jazz necks which I thick are too thin." Should be,

"I prefer them to Jazz necks which I think are too thin."
I played one.. it's not really an Aerodyne body I don't think. It's pretty fat and heavy, and I didn't like the feel of it at all.
i think fender are just dieing to give anyone and everyone a signature before another company manages it.
i only wear black until they invent a darker colour

everyone is sh*t....were just all at different levels of sh*t
its not bad i prefer any other sig bass to it. dont buy it though MY OPINON ONLY THOUGH!!!

try it for yourself dude