So yeah this band are pretty much one of my all time favourites and probably the most underrated band ever. Too bad they split up just when it looked like they'd be huge. The waves EP has to be one of the most perfect and beautiful releases i've ever heard. They're sorely missed by nearly everyone i know that's heard of them.

Go to their website and download "April's" and "California" for a taster of what they're like. The songs aren't exactly the best on the EP but they'll give you an idea. If I had to describe the band's sound I'd say they're kind of like an eastern tinged deftones, maybe with a bit of cult of luna/hopesfall influence but that doesn't really do them justice. They just make beautiful hardcore music, try them out whatever you listen to.

And please keep the "pussy/faggotcore" comments out of this thread, anybody that says this is clearly missing the point and can go back to their madball.
Originally posted by Carmencita_Jovi
bon jovi ARE hard core.
And please keep the "pussy/faggotcore" comments out of this thread, anybody that says this is clearly missing the point and can go back to their madball.

ok band,^ madball are great too though
So 2002/03

They were one of my favourites though, don't listen to them so much anymore.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
yeah i liked it as well
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Heard them through Devil Sold His Soul, srsly gd. Shame they are gone.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Good band. Heard April's on a UK underground sampler in summer 03 and sadly never picked up a (legal) copy of the EP as they were splitting up by then. Probably listen to them more than SHels and DSHS, although I am STILL yet to hear the newest albums by both of those.
Quote by aggiefan33
sorry, can't get into this band. shels and eden maine are wayyyy better imo

Don't forget 'Devil Sold...'
Still great band.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I'm gonna necrobump cuz this band is awesome and you should all listen to them. Shelsmusic just repressed their album Waves from 10 years ago.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.