Ook, my setup is i have a gibson studio through a korg tonesworks ax1500g into the roland cube-15, and when i have my dist. or effect up high all iget is feedback, sometimes if i walk away from my board that helps..............a little, is there some kind of CHEAP pedal out there to reduce the feedback
well a noise reduction pedal is what you want, but i thought the korg had one built in?
what cables are you using, because good shielded cables can make a world of difference.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
well my guitar>multi effects cable is a planet waves and my multi effects>amo is some music and arts kind i got at a music and arts store
get the ISP decimator. its the best noise reducing pedal around.
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
just turn down your gain a bit. another option that you could go for is a behringer composer pro. i put one in my rack and it works wonders. it's main function is a compressor, but has many other uses, one of them being a noise gate. i set it up for how long i want my guitar to sustain on a note before it fades out the sound. i dont get any feedback when i stop playing. works great, and is really cheap. i think i got mine for $140 canadian.
Dirty Sanchez
well i tryed the noice gate on my korg and it works great, except now even w/ gain and treble on 11 it will not pick up tapping andi use tapping on all my my solos
Quote by xGuitarGodx99
how much is the behringer american and where do i get it

list price is $139.99 us. i got mine at my local music store, so im not sure where you would be able to pick one up. you can check it out at www.behringer.com.
Dirty Sanchez
Face away from the amp, turn down the gain+volume. And its free
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
well i tryed the noice gate on my korg and it works great, except now even w/ gain and treble on 11 it will not pick up tapping andi use tapping on all my my solos
Quote by xGuitarGodx99

so learn how to EQ your amp and how to use distortion...

and learn how to solo.

no offense.
^Yeah tapping is for n00bzorzz!!!111one!! BUT WAIT! don't john petrucci, joe satriani or even steve vai uses tapping??? noooooooooooo
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8