I'm deciding between that one and the Digitech Wah, I think the Digitech one might be more versatile, but I've yet to try them out.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
It looks pretty sweet, but that built in distortion is, IMO, bound to suck ass.

That is what jacks up the price I think.
It's not worth the jacked up price. The built in distortion does suck ass. The wah isn't that incredible either. If you want a crybaby go for a 535 q.
Quote by Bulletbass man
It's not worth the jacked up price. The built in distortion does suck ass. The wah isn't that incredible either. If you want a crybaby go for a 535 q.

I have a 535Q and I couldn't agree more! It pwns.
Are these even out yet? I looked around and all I could find is preorder.

I thought that the wah wasnt with built in distortion, but rather a built in boost, which could be nice if you used it for leads only. Is it switchable or always on?

Also, $160 isnt that much for a wah pedal its about average price for a decent one. "jacked up price" is hardly true.. especially when you get extra features.
Buy a Vox V847 and then send it out to get moded with true bypass, it'll cost about the $160 and it'll sound way better than a dunlop.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I agree with The Master Plan, either get a Vox V847 or a Dunlop 535Q. They are both really good wah pedals.
who needs a volume control on their wah? That's what the volume on your guitar is for.

Also consider a dimebag wah. They're awesome.
^I think it's control for the distortion part, but I could be wrong.

Either way, yeah, the Dime Wah is awesome.
i love my 535q to death, its def. one of the best wahs out there you can buy!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
Ive just bought a dime wah and got rid three days later. Sounded real thin and nasty. I'll stick with my Wylde wah. It sound massive.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
who needs a volume control on their wah? That's what the volume on your guitar is for.

Also consider a dimebag wah. They're awesome.

Maybe they want a more subtle wah?
Quote by bob311
i love my 535q to death, its def. one of the best wahs out there you can buy!

You haven't heard of Teese, or Vox, or Morley, have you?

I don't think this wah is worth it. It's just another one of their marketing ploys to get in your wallet. Dunlop is only good for one thing, and that's the crybaby. At that, the only one worth mentioning is the rack wah. I just ordered one, see how it sounds against my teese. Of course all the added options make it a steal for the price, i'm a rackhead, and my older one broke down, so i had no choice but to pick up the newer one.

Which reminds me, i doubt Slash will ever use this. He uses the older rack wah, and he's going to stick to it. With the limited controls on this one, i doubt the flexibility will fit him. As well, i bet the "gain" control will really big the biggest turn off. If you're looking for a wah and stumbled upon this one, i suggest you move on and keep looking at least until harmony-central has something to say about it.
Cheers
Quote by drevil814
Be a man and tell her off. If that doesn't work, a roundhouse kick to the face will.

Quote by flesh fries
im not racist....ive got a color tv