Hey guys, I posted a thread regarding another song a few days ago, but I put up two new songs today. I'd really apprecaite some feedback and comments!

Alien Camp - First song I really wrote and recorded myself. About 7 months old, but still one of my favorites. Please Crit!!!

"Glasgow Kiss" - My own rendition of the John Petrucci song. I know it's a cover, but I don't think that posting two threads would do any good, and it'd piss some people off.

^^ I really want Crit on "Glasgow Kiss!!!!" I spent this afternoon working on it, and I'm pretty proud of it...

Alien Camp and Glasgow Kiss

Show me some love!!!

AND AS ALWAYS, I WILL DO CRIT FOR CRIT! Oh, and I'm an honest bastard too...

Thanks!!!
Last edited by Iron Priest at May 7, 2006,
i decided to crit the glasgow kiss, because i could sworn i heard the other before

the intro starts off pretty good, a bit sloppy at parts

melody is good, but after that a few notes are off, but it still sounds ok

semmes like you should flow it a bit more, seems like you are trying to pick everynote instead of letting each just come, if you know wat i mean

harmonizing adds a ncie tocuh :-D, cept some of it seems off at points, i dont know why

try and work on the faster picking a bit too, i heard some open strings :-D

eh, some off notes again, but not too bad

overall, its pretty good, but if you cleaned up a bit more and made it flow, i think it would sound 31094819034x better.

crit for crit please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355616
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I listened to your all three songs ..

the first jam is pretty sweet nice.. nothing wrong bout it !

alien camp.: little too much distortions maybe or it is the sound that aint so clear that makes it sounds worse then it really is..
so The work is really good otherwise!

glasgow kiss is nice pretty nice i mean. you are a good writer man!

how log have you playin and how old are you..

keep up the good work!