ok, so yesterday, i went with my friend to help him choose a new amp. Well, ive also been looking for a new guitar for myself, so this was good for me too. At this store, all the brands that they had in the way of electric guitars were, Samick and Yamaha. i started playing a Yamaha, and i wasnt too impressed, and so while my friend was buying his amp, i was looking at the other guitars. one of the guitars that i liked was the samick torino, you can check it out at www.samickguitar.com/tr3.html. well I was wondering, it felt good, but is this guitar quality? Are any Samick products quality? Yamaha products?

thanks for your posts
Quote by pinheadslts75
My right hand fell in love with my penis once. Then the right hand realized the penis slept with the left one too. Things are akward in the bedroom nowadays.
Last edited by #1 nirvana fan at May 6, 2006,
I have a Greg Bennet by Samick acoustic, it's a pretty high quality guitar. That's the only experience I've had with samick, but I think that they are a pretty decent producer.
yeah, i have two greg bennets, by samick, one acoustic and one electric, and i think they are pretty good. they make some good stuff.
You're in luck. This is the exact guitar i use when i play with my metal band. All around it is a WONDERFUL guitar. The sound is great. It gets me any sound I need, which is anywhere from blues, funk, and bluegrass to a distortion heavy enough to play Lamb Of God-esque Metal and Metalcore. I play it through a Line 6 Spider II half stack, though. I really think this guitar is worth buying. I'm really picky when it comes to quality too. Yamaha is basically chicken **** compared to the high end Samicks. So....I'd say get it, but just make sure the pickups are set up right, mine were to high.
The Adults Are Talking.
samick really make good guitars we stock them where i work and they kill any epiphone, so much so we stopped stocking epiphone and we cant keep the samicks instock