all the btb owners tell us something unique about yours...

Mine's 5 string, blue, tuned E-A-D-G-C.
Mine's got a dent on the head cause my strap fell off once, and the head fell on the ground first. It was a cement ground too... it was a sad day for me

BTB rules!
Last edited by ai4281 at May 6, 2006,
btb405!!!!!!

mine has a slightly pushed in strap button where i had it propped up on my foot and it slipped off and hit the concrete ground, and the knob with the little knob on top is really loose because some dumbass kicked my bass trying to walk around where i had it leaning against the couch
got a btb205

i love her but this one time her knob came loose.. so i had to re-attach it

i love my btb
i like how every btb owner so far has had a problem with theres (big or small)

i want an SR :P
Quote by F@ Man
i like how every btb owner so far has had a problem with theres (big or small)

but they weren't manufactured that way, the "problems" occur from slips and falls here and there. now go and learn to use the right "there" before you ever insult the might of the btb again!
my dad has a 6string BTB, it rocks, but i never played it with an amp, and it doesn't have any noticeable problems with it, and it's...uh...stained black or something.
Quote by XiXora
i JUST got an SR506

Good choice

The only problem I had with my SR505 was the ****ty elixer strings they put on it. It was even set up well

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
They sounded dead and flat. They didn't have any qualities of either a warm string or a bright string.

They were just cheap, and that's what Ibanez decided to throw on. I love my D'Addarios and I'm looking into DR Black Beauties once I get the $40

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
Quote by Incubus_SCIENCE
They sounded dead and flat. They didn't have any qualities of either a warm string or a bright string.

They were just cheap, and that's what Ibanez decided to throw on. I love my D'Addarios and I'm looking into DR Black Beauties once I get the $40

Cheap elixirs...i'd like to see where you found those at. i pay about $54 US for a pack of elixirs for my 5 String BTB405. They are damn near the top of the line here. And sound beautiful.

But i've had no problems whatsoever with my btb. i love it, its beautiful sounds awesome, and has been overall great for me both on stage and in the studio. its natural tone through a direct digital recording was amazing.
Quote by madbasslover
but they weren't manufactured that way, the "problems" occur from slips and falls here and there. now go and learn to use the right "there" before you ever insult the might of the btb again!

Oh Lord, Grammer.

Xiaxora, i hate you
i wouldnt hate me, i'm a nice lad really

getting used to a bass again is tricky, my fingers tire easily from picking wth them,i have a pick in front of me but i'm trying not to use it and it seems really horrible sounding
my finger nails hit the strings i think...