hey. if you didn't guess by the thread title i want to know what ibanez valbee amps are like. i dont need it for gigging, i just want a highly saturated tube driven bedroom amp. what is the overall tone like? how much gain does it have? how does it compare to other 5 watt tube amps in its price range?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^5 watt tube amps in its price range? Show me one, and I'll be shocked.

Either way, it's incredible, especially for bedroom playing. Great gain tones, passable cleans, effective EQs... Get it.
will do. but i just found out that my trem broke. but i will get one.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^That sucks...

Maybe you should get a TremolNo and lock your trem until you can get a new one?
I hear they are very awesome. It'd be very cheap to re-tube it with better tubes too.

The only other 5W tube amps I can think of are the Epi Valvejunior which is half the price and has alot less feature-wise, and the Bad Cat Mini Cat, which is about 5 times the price.
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
i lack the money to get a tremelNo. as in i have no money at all. check my thread in EG for details and see what you reckon

Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel