im thinkin about gettin a floyd put on my strat and routed and everyting.

about how much do you think it would cost, be cause i really like this strat and it would be different to get another one and do all the upgrades i did, becuase ****en dime himself did jam on this guitar, and it is ****en special to me since dime being my hero and all.

but about how much do you think the routing would cost to get done for the strat

SDMF
R.I.P. Dime
"Forever Shred On"
Ain't gonna be cheap, homes. $150 for the Floyd, MAYBE including the nut, and whatever your guitar shop feels like charging for routing/installation. My bet: $275 or more.
yea, i know the floyd is alot, but im gonna try to get one off ebay or a friend

but the routing will cost aobut $275
R.I.P. Dime
"Forever Shred On"
Just buy a new guitar coz the end result may also be quite pointless. I've seen numerous complaints from ppl who did this and it sucked horribly.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
i probally might, but is there a strat wit h3 single coil slots plus 22 frets, or 24, and has a floyd
real or liscensed
R.I.P. Dime
"Forever Shred On"
Well, there's always the Fender Floyd Strat...

Oh, no, I think that's an HSS actually. But you could change the pickguard and bridge pickup for a lot cheaper than routing for an FR...
yea probaly

becuase if i do get a new one, ill put a hot rials in the bridge, and a Dimarzio evolution single in the neck.

but dont pickguards cos tlike $12 or soemthing

o yea, and dosent the floyd strat only have 21 frets
R.I.P. Dime
"Forever Shred On"
Quote by Danno13
Well, there's always the Fender Floyd Strat...

Oh, no, I think that's an HSS actually. But you could change the pickguard and bridge pickup for a lot cheaper than routing for an FR...

True, plus it isnt as risky as chopping the woods off ur guitar to fit in an FR.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic