Better off with a well-known brand, random companies usually just rip you off, but well-known companies (though probably don't have a low price) are reliable for the money you put in to the guitar you get.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here
from what I saw at the website, they don't look like ripoffs. Well, they do look like copies, but I don't thing you'd be getting ripped off if you got one of them. The only way to know for sure is to try one, if at all possible. Even from a better known brand ie ibanez etc. you really have to try before you buy, some models just don't cut it.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Alot of there solid bodys are basswood, isnt that a low quality kind of wood?
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
basswood has similar tonal qualities to mahogany as far as i know, but its cheaper and lighter. (think low-mid ibanez qualities)
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks
look at the semi electrics. they look great and have good specs. also cheap price. maple construction, only thing that puts me off is the lack of pickup description. maybe you cud email them to find out tho.

i agree the LP copies prob wont be great, especially with basswood. but as someone sed you need to try em cos they may play like crap
ACOUSTIC
Martin 0001
Fender Stratacoustic

ELECTRIC
Gibson SG Special Faded (Mod)

AMP/FX
DOD ICE IT 60 Watt
ZOOM 606II Guitar