hi guys, this may sound dumb, but i have an Ibanez Radius 540R LTD and I was wondering....what bridge does it have? i know it isnt an edge pro or edge of any sort, and it says 'Liscensed Floyd Rose Patents' in it, but is that just a standard floyd rose or what, thanks
JM
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
When they say it has a licensed Floyd Rose, it's not a Floyd Rose. It's made by some other company for a lot less. A real Floyd Rose is about $150 and is higher quality.
Quote by SuperSnake2012
When they say it has a licensed Floyd Rose, it's not a Floyd Rose. It's made by some other company for a lot less. A real Floyd Rose is about $150 and is higher quality.

Higher quality, this guitar aint even found (in this colour) on the internet mate, so dont yoou tell me about quality

EDIT: in fact, ive neevr seen a picture of the the exact same guitar
--
Ibanez Radius 540R LTD

Specs:
* Basswood
* Neck - 1 pc. maple
* Sharktooth inlays
* Lo-Pro Edge
* BK Hardware
* H-S-H
* IBZUSA F1 (H), IBZUSA C3 (S)
* 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 5-way switch
* Finishes BK, JB, RR

Lo-Pro Edge are in the Ibanez reliable trem list i think. It should held its tuning very well. Good quality.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Aha, but they are NOT the same, so dont try it! mine has a single coil in the neck and is blue (like the first one),[edit: and has different vol. and tone pots] ,but the bridge is the same, so thanks,
--
Last edited by J.MitMetallica at May 7, 2006,
If it has a single coil in the neck then its not an 540R LTD, its a 540R

And it uses EDGE tremolo system which is great and reliable.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
HAHA, but once again, it is not the same, mine has a SINGLECOIL IN THE NECK and SHARKTOOTH INLAYS and once again different tone vol. pots
--
Quote by J.MitMetallica
HAHA, but once again, it is not the same, mine has a SINGLECOIL IN THE NECK and SHARKTOOTH INLAYS and once again different tone vol. pots

You were wondering about the bridge right?

Well then, you should be able to recognise if it's a Lo-Pro Edge or an Edge from those pics... What does it matter if it's got the same inlays or pots?
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Ok, ok...aside from all that inlays and whatcrap.... What IS your problem actually? dont tell me its just identifying it???
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
What about Jackson Trems, are they good? (the floyd rose style)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

^spam

Anyways, Is it me or the fine tuners are more higher than on his pics??? Ohoo lol....

Arent they made in japan?
Quote by SuperSnake2012

An edge, edge pro, lo edge pro, etc are types of LFR. And just because its nto a "real" Floyd doesn't mean its not as high quality. no OFR can match my Edge and Edge Pro
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by J.MitMetallica
Higher quality, this guitar aint even found (in this colour) on the internet mate, so dont yoou tell me about quality

EDIT: in fact, ive neevr seen a picture of the the exact same guitar

I was referring to the Floyd Rose, not the guitar itself.
^ and thats still rather wrong.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
this has become a little crazy, and yes.....my initial problem was indentifying the bridge, but it became sort of a thing to try and find a pic, but anyways, it doesnt matter, i still need an exact name, i think it is the bridge on the very first photo on here (blue one with seymour duncans), thanks
JM
--
Last edited by J.MitMetallica at May 16, 2006,