I'm looking for a new acoustic guitarr, steeled stringed, and it can cost around 4000-5000, any you can recomend?

As we say in sweden - with friendly greetings, patrik.
Dang, if you have that much to spend get a great quality Martin or Taylor. Just about any Martins or Taylors in the price range will suit you

-Combs-

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
Custom made guitar! Look around your town for any luthiers or wherever and create the guitar designed for your likings.
Gear:
-Fender Mexican Telecaster
-Vox VR15 amp
-Yamaha FG-700S acoustic
-No name classical guitar with a stinky greasy fretboard
I'd say a really nice Martin or Taylor like the first poster said. Or just get a custom guitar.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Guys, guys guys... haha, there has been an little missunderstanding here:P the price i typed was 4000-5000, but what i meant was in swedish kronors^^ so the price should be 400-500 instead^^ im sorry my fault. hahaha

You could check out the $300.00 thread and loo at the better models of those guitars.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
Quote by adhuv
rich bastard

Yeah, Martin's are great like the above have said, but I've also heard Rainsong is a great brand.

You can go here:
Guitars 3000+

I really suggest you go here too before you buy anything, it taught me a lot of stuff you should look for before buying my guitar:
link
"1456"... if you're reading this, you know what the code means, and i mean every word of it.... 1456!!!
someone should read the whole thread... :

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.
I'd go to the guitar shop and play everything they have. If there is one that is "just right" then that is the guitar for you. Brands that are typically good are taylor, Martin, Breedlove, Maton, and Larrivee. If you don't find the perfect guitar when you go to the guitar shop then contact a luthier and have them build you one.
Not taking any online orders.