so yea... ive noticed there are a lot of differenr guitar strings out for electric guitars. can any explain 2 me wut the type and differences are?
lots of them claim to be different, but think about it like this, theres hundred of different beands of guitar string, but only a handful of factories that make them. Most are the same thing in diff packages
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks
^A Bill Hicks fan...you should look up him on youtube (an actual good use of that site). He's got a great quote about musicians and selling out. "SUCK SATAN'S C*CK!"
mostly the diference is in the wound and the guage . Without going into great detail, there subtle diferences but you won't be able to tell untill you are a seasoned veteran
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
well, i know that d' addario 13 nickel jazz mediums are the best I can find. (for my needs)
Adderall is diet coke