I'm curious, because I seem to be the only person on the planet that has an epiphone les paul standard with .13s on it. I love the crisp sound they have over lighter strings.
Adderall is diet coke
I use 10's when im gunna be playing rythm or just chordin around, bu if you are going to be doing any kind of soloing or bends i prefer 9's by a lot.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
bending them is no problem for me......after what my fingers have gone through already, but im fooling around with another guitar right now with 11 and thats the lowest i'll go.
Adderall is diet coke
dude there are so many of these threads this **** is just spam delete it and post in one of the other threads
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
i use 11s, but with standard 13s-46s on top, i dont know y but i just like it
Quote by Syn Harvest
dude there are so many of these threads this **** is just spam delete it and post in one of the other threads

why is everyone on this site so uptight about posting?
i like 9's, but thats all ive ever had... so i guess i could go bigger
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
i use 13's on my acoustic and 12's on my electric. although i really want to upgrade to 13's on my electic as well. it gives it such an amazingly fat tone and is awsome for solos and stuff. i woudnt change it and i would never even dream of going any lower than 11's.
13s...Man wouldn't they be hard to shred on...always 9s for me, I can feel the differene a lot even when it's just up to 10s.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
I use 9's on my tele and 10's on my SG. I might move up to 11's though.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
I have 10's on my electric and I think my Acoustic has 11's...
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar