Quote by Derigiberble
Heres a more important question...

What inspired you to click the new thread button?

But anyways, nah, I like Classic Rock, but I like bands such as Coheed & Cambria and At The Drive-In, so I guess I like some emo too.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Hanzi_G

But anyways, nah, I like Classic Rock, but I like bands such as Coheed & Cambria and At The Drive-In, so I guess I like some emo too.

Neither of those bands are emo :P
This is not hating, this is fact!

Classic rock - youve got guys like Zakk Wylde

Emo - youve got that small guy from My Chemical thing

Hmmmmmmm who would win in a fight!???
Quote by davedoom
Hmmmmmmm who would win in a fight!???

Definitely not you.
Emo people are funny, but I hate them so much. Like Sinbad
"There is no dark side in the moon, Matter of fact, its all dark"

Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?

*Official Deadhead*
Quote by Derigiberble
Heres a more important question...

What inspired you to click the new thread button?

Quote by bodyheatseeker
Pay heed to this man, because he speaks the truth.
if emo wasn't a steaming pile of poorly written crap it might be worth a listen, but since all the singers do is whine about sh*t and the guitarists play, in essence, the same thing for every song....
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
I honestly don't care either way, I have a few emo friends, they are nice. Just different tastes. I try not to make fun of emos, I just don't care. I know how it feels to be made fun of because of musical taste (I know very few people who actually like Pearl Jam... one of my all time favorite bands.) I think emo is just a waste of money.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
P.S. - Wilty... what the ****? Gay.

Does liking emo automatically make you homosexual? I don't think so. I personally don't like emo,but I don't think people who listen to it are queer.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
It doesn't matter what kind of music you like, emo sucks.

P.S. - Wilty... what the ****? Gay.

A big fuck you to you buddy. Just because you are too close minded to listen to other music doesn't mean that everyone else is gay.

Quote by mercedesisbenz
if emo wasn't a steaming pile of poorly written crap it might be worth a listen, but since all the singers do is whine about sh*t and the guitarists play, in essence, the same thing for every song....

You've never actually listened to it, have you. Admit it.
Quote by wilty00
A big fuck you to you buddy. Just because you are too close minded to listen to other music doesn't mean that everyone else is gay.

You've never actually listened to it, have you. Admit it.

Quote by TimiHendrex33
Does liking emo automatically make you homosexual? I don't think so. I personally don't like emo,but I don't think people who listen to it are queer.

Sorry guys, that was my friend. I was on UG, left the room, and I guess he typed this in. I just noticed it cause I was looking at my recent posts, and I was like, WTF?

I don't like emo, but I'd just like to say I didn't really say that other stuff.

"Classic Rockers" who have been such for any length of time don't know what emo even is (?)
Ted Nugent Is Stuffed And Mounted Above My Fireplace
Quote by wilty00

Quote by sonixon
Neither of those bands are emo :P

Pfft, try saying that in the Pop Punk and Emo Forum. Especially at The Drive-In. They were true Emo.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I definitely don't hate emo, I just hate this new emo-pop soundalike contest going on with bands like MCR, Panic! At The Disco, Taking Back Sunday, Fall Out Boy, etc. I like bands like The Promise Ring, Rites of Spring, Cap'n Jazz, Sunny Day Real Estate, Appleseed Cast, Minus the Bear, Owen and so on. There are some legitimate musicians in emo music (Kinsella) but they just don't get recognized most of the time since the general audience for emo (teenagers) are usually either musically handicapped or just closed-minded.

Edit: And yes, Co&Ca and ATD-i are emo.