ive been thinking about getting this, so what do you guys think about it?
Adderall is diet coke
its a pretty decent guitar for the price, never had any problems with mine and it can get me the sound i need for any blues or rock stuff i want to play ..... but realy the search button is your friend
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
From what I've heard (and tried) Epis can have low quality control. Some can be very nice though. I suggest you try it out, along with other guitars in your price range and see what guitar you like best.

I've never tried a G-400, so I can't comment specifically on it, but the Epis I have tried have been decent.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
It's a nice guitar, a friend of mine has it. It plays really well, and it has good tone and overall quality for it's price.
I'm going off the rails on a crazy train
I have one, its a nice guitar and suits almost every music style...i havent had any problems with mine and ive had it for a year and a half. I have never broken a string on it either and i play about and hour to and hour and a half every day...it's a very good guitar, and looks hellz nice too for the price, so i would go for it.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Its OK. The bridge pups kinda nice, Didnt like the neck too much..Quality control as previously mentioned isint as well. One i played for some reason had an orange tip on the pickup selector. One thing you gotta watch for , is the neck is hella fat.
^ yeah im started to get annoyed by mines chubby jeck, its getting harder to play up higher everyday
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut