Page 1 of 5
ok so we all have played runescape at least once. i stopped in like december when my account got hacked. but i was wondering what was/is your runescape name. you know the one you used to log on (for the lesser minded people.)

mine was xmaggotx i got it from a friend
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
I forget. I havn't played in about 3 years.
Quote by grimreaper65
Har har har. Go stuff your panties with toads and then masturbate.

Ahh, I love the Pit.

Quote by SilentDeftone
I don't need to report you, I can just ban you instead.

-SD

Owned!
dark_pyro_66
demosisa

both sic files, got hacked, the dark pyro had drag med, drag legs and most drag weaps lol
Zezima.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by flame843
I'm still waiting for someone to say "Zezima."

Lol Im half expecting that too...
mine was manio777, i went on it for the first time in years the other day, i had forgotten how retarded 90% of the players are. Classic runescape was good when i used to play.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
Quote by Guitar_Guy00001
that game sucks so hard, no point in it really

... *Waits for "Your mom sucks so hard"...*

Err, I played for like 6 months and got tired of it. I think I was X_Timebomb_X or something.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
drop-dead666
I played that for 3 days and it got boring fast. You walk around and make stuff and make money, there really is no point in it. Go by a system and play co-op with a friend or something.
My friends and I also have a shared account called "milkmyteets."

We tried and tried to get banned on this by attempting trade scamming every day, but it simply did not work.

So, for the past few months, we've been using it to lead lv. 3 kids into the Greater Demons, then logging off and stranding them there.

We're cruel, I know.
aww, god i used to be a member then i stopped playing. didnt stop my subscription and i ended up paying like 50 quid for nothin.

oh yeah, my name was "spasball"

Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Pk_Dragon34
I was young okay!?
I haven't played in a bit so I only have full adamite.
Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers' (Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or guitar_man_guy to join!

Member Number Three Of The:
"...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join!
Quote by flame843
By that logic, there's no point in any other game. Or any facet of life.

thats gotta be the most brutally honest thing i have ever heard. no sarcasm. im serious.
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
Mines blackcells.... I still play on occasions...
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
my user is rigor_mortia

I still play. It's really boring though. I want to be a member, but I pretty much refuse to pay 5 bucks a month.

The game is interesting up until you hit around level 30. That's when it takes about twice to three times as long to level anything up. And I hate trying to compete for some friggen coal. If only my mining was level 60.. I could get into the mining guild. /sigh
Spiral Out
The pure creative genius of my name will blow you away.

jennie_t

I bet you cant guess what my name is A lot of guys in my class went on it, and I went to see what it was. A friend gave me loads of stuff, I gave it away and then quit
Quote by Toilets

jennie_t

I bet you cant guess what my name is

Uhh...Adam? :P

I played it like once, for about 5 minutes. Then I took a 2 hour long shower in an attempt to rid myself of that hideous evil. Then I played guitar and I felt a lot better.
wow i havnt played that game for about 5 years now, andi still remeber my name and password lol i might go on it i was doing rather well. i was called dumps, im dumps for everything.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by Archaon
Uhh...Adam? :P

I played it like once, for about 5 minutes. Then I took a 2 hour long shower in an attempt to rid myself of that hideous evil. Then I played guitar and I felt a lot better.

OMG how did you guess my name
Quote by flame843
My friends and I also have a shared account called "milkmyteets."

We tried and tried to get banned on this by attempting trade scamming every day, but it simply did not work.

So, for the past few months, we've been using it to lead lv. 3 kids into the Greater Demons, then logging off and stranding them there.

We're cruel, I know.

Muahaha. Me and two others became quite...proficient... at item scamming at one point. Last summer we gained about 10 sets of full rune, 400k in cash, and bunches of other crap. Pretty good for scamming IMO.

I havn't played since Christmas, I gave my account to a friend. Scamming account was named Auraelius, main account was named P_Stachio.

Cheers.
mine was kagome355 (got it from my cousin, who was obsessed with inyasha at the time)

i was actually quite good, i was up there in total levels,
and then i realized how nerdy i had become, playing it 2-3 hours a day.
Quote by §tratôcaster
mine was kagome355 (got it from my cousin, who was obsessed with inyasha at the time)

i was actually quite good, i was up there in total levels,
and then i realized how nerdy i had become, playing it 2-3 hours a day.

Same. When I began playing guitar, Runescape became obsolete. Unlike Runescape, playing guitar doesn't get boring (to me anyways).

Which reminds me...I'm still on membership.
my name was tyronelab (as it is for everything online for me)

i finished as a lvl 106 combat character, with 85 mining (which i was proud of back then). the1 thing that kept me in runescape was friends in clans, and the whole clan scene as a whole. it was fun being in wars, i was in a top 25 clan, which unfortunately split. if i'd kept playin i'd now be in a top 15 clan (clan valor) which a leader from old clan set up with an ally

i stopped because i was playing it up to 10 hours a day alst summer and was getting no social life
I remember the good old days of runescape. I played it for far too long and ended up with 31mil after pking a Party Hat. Haven't played in a long time since.
i JUST started playing again yesterday, wierd.
I'm wahappen.
And FrEaKGuItArIsT is casualty01

WOO.
Lawlz.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Page 1 of 5