OK, well, even tho i was busy as ****, i just felt like recording this.

I just got a Backing track for it, which i think sucks personally, but oh well, it saved me much time and helped alot, and i didn't have any other choice.

So, i just did the guitars as an experiment in doing exotic-ish solos that sound kinda cacophonous but still good. So, i dunno, check it out. ITs basically the same song with a different solo in the middle. It was hard doing vocals cuz bellamy's voice is extremely high, but i decided to just give it a shot.

Check it out here at

http://dampwater.dmusic.com

it should be in the top section.
Wow, you guys nailed the bass intro....though I think the singing is questionable. Guitars aren't bad. Overall, fairly good rendition. Truthfully...I'm somewhat impressed, and that's hard to do.
it isnt bad to be honest
the attempt at trying to have 2 guitars in at the beginning and solo didnt work but apart from that top job
i dont think you should of changed such an epic and great solo
singer cant match Bellamy's greatness but he does alright
Apart from all that, its a very good attempt
And you guys nailed the "patience"...the guitars anyway. You guys have good taste in covering songs. Just a little side note
Quote by mullet0023
dude that sounds kinda out of tune or off key with the backing track

I dunno, i tuned right before recording it. It might sound off tune during the solos or lead cuz i solo in Harmonic minor, that scale tends to sound kinda cacophonous, but on key nontheless.

And yea, as i said, i tried to do my best on the vocals, but i mean Bellamy just goes way too high for me, but oh well, i thought i'd give it a shot, its not the best representation of my vocals in general.
Quote by GNR-4-Ever
Wow, you guys nailed the bass intro....though I think the singing is questionable. Guitars aren't bad. Overall, fairly good rendition. Truthfully...I'm somewhat impressed, and that's hard to do.

What he said... Just I'd like to add that the lead guitar sounds like it just came off the funshine bus. You say it sounds 'cacophonic' - it sounds disastrous. Your experiments would sound much better if the guitar was in tune.

...Does the singer have thumb tacks in his mouth or what? He's more in tune in the chorus, but needs work on the verses when he's trying not to be so loud.

Overall though, not too bad a cover.
Not bad. Not overly good..... unlike your cover of RATM Now that I LIKED BIG TIME!

Sorry if that wasn't very constructive.... I had to leave a post to congratulate you on the the RATM though!
"You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" -Mr Blonde

My dmusic site