Ok, so im looking into getting some new gear for my "rig"

i was looking at amps and came across this, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitar/navigation?N=100001+306262+7&page=1 epiphone 5W tube head... i heard great things about it, and all the ratings are high, but i would like to know if i would be able to run the head through this B-52 cab http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Amps?sku=602078

so if anyone has either of these, or knows if you can run that little head with the b52 cab, any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Trey is a Jedi.

Co-Founder of the Ten Years After Fan Club. PM me or TheHeartbreaker to join.

Member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.
You'll definitely be able to run that head with the cab, but you're only pushing 5 watts into a cab that can handle 140 watts so the tone my not be all that great.
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Classic
Standard Strat
Custom-made Strat
Vox AD50VT
oh... what do you think would be a better idea, like get a more powerful head?
Trey is a Jedi.

Maybe it would be a good idea to get smaller wattage of the cabinet. You dont need 140watts anyway, so why pay for it??
But 5W is too small for a 140Watt. That 5W is a monster, thats true, but 140W... I dont know
If you need a powerful workstation then think bigger than 5Watts. If you dont need any high volumes, then go with the head with a smaller cabinet, that head is for the TONE, not power, so you decide what you need
oh, i know i definetly want tone, but i want something that i can have that is powerful enough for some gigs
Trey is a Jedi.

ok, now that i realize that it might not be the best for that combo, i was thinking of something else, now willing to shell out some cash for some more expensive gear, as i am going to be working 2 jobs this summer....so i was looking around, trying to find a pretty nice head, not to expensive but not cheap, that would have the tone i am looking for, and i came across the Crate V30, http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Guitar/Amps?sku=487827 ,but i was also looking for a cab, so i was wondering..i saw a traynor 80 watt 2x12 extension cabinet...i dont know what extension cabinet means, but if it is just like a regular cab here it is http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=607105
Trey is a Jedi.

Etension cabinet is a regular cabinet, but it is called "extension" because it is meant to be used with a combo, i.e. you dont use the speaker of your combo (although there can be exeptions) but you connect the amp into the cabinet. You can use an extension cabinet with a head of course, the cabinet doesnt have a built in chio to control whether you use a combo or a head lol
What is your budget and what styles do you play? I assume that you are more into blues/classic rock type sound
You can get a peavey 50 4X10" for some 850$, you can get a combo, not a head, this combo in fact is like a small halfstack, it has four speakers.
And everyone knows that peavey classic 50 are great
Or a laney LC30 or LC50 or similar, all of these are great
yeah i am into blues and classic rock, but i have a fender blues junior, which can get REALLY loud for its size, but i want something a little bigger, that i can overdrive easier
Trey is a Jedi.