i want to set my action on my axe, but i cant seem to find my allen key, the thing that turns the screws, is there anything i can use instead of it? like a household item?
the allen key has 6sides its not like a ordinary screwdriver only that can turn the guitar screws

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
I'm afraid you'll have to look for your allen key.

Or go to your local hardware shop to get one. Or a music store.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
If you have a set of spectacle screwdrivers, then one of those might suffice...

But you really do need your allan key.
Go to your guitar shop. They might be able to give you one for free. When i went to get mine for my squier, they gave me one for free and said they had hundreds of them.
Been away, am back