Page 1 of 2
So, i was at Creepy Crawl seein Fall of Troy and The Number 12 Looks Like You and i saw this huge, HUGE, black lady moshing. it was possibly the funniest thing in the world. And then, to top it off, she tried to stage dive and when she jumped off the stage, everyone moved out of the way so she landed right on her face. i was in tears laughing. it inspired me to write this thread. So, what is the funniest / scariest thing you have ever seen at a concert?
I'm Back.

[STAY THIRSTY, MY FRIENDS]

When Autumn comes, it doesn't ask
It just walks in where it left you last
You never know when it starts
Until there's fog inside the glass around your summer heart
I saw these girls tying to get high by packing their weed into a plastic pen...

Basically they smoked plastic...

You couldnt even smell the weed they were "smoking"...just pen...

Losers....

That was hillarious...
40 year old crack head lady at a led zeppelin tribute band gig screaming "play the fucking no quarter"
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by guitar_man_dct
I saw these girls tying to get high by packing their weed into a plastic pen...

Basically they smoked plastic...

You couldnt even smell the weed they were "smoking"...just pen...

Losers....

That was hillarious...

Ahaha lmfao. I was moshing and this guy was like pissing himself because I "pushed" him and hes like wanna ****in' go? The my friends bro pops out from behind me, then the guys like ooh **** kid I'm just jokin'. Lmfao it was hilarious.
yeah ive only been to one concert so i couldnt say. but the funniest thing at a concert i think is when ozzy bit the head off a real bat. not like i was there or anything...
haha, at ozzfest there was a drunk guy with his shoes off and he turned and spilled beer all over the security guard, so the guy tries to put his shoe on about six times, finaly gets it on, and runs away...by the time the guy missed his shoe the first time the security guard could have done whatever to him but he didnt, he just turned...but watching that drunk guy was the best...and you had to see him run away...
this big mexican lady got on stage at an aerosmith concert and started dancing around and first, her tit came out of her shirt so i laughed at that and then the security guard was afriad to touch her beucase she was exposing herself so then he just runs and tries to tell her but he grabs her and pushes her off the stage where she fell and got knocked out.......the guy jsut ran didnt even help her
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
A recall at Satriani; a stumpy, portly woman, attempting to outrun bouncers on a packed floor. Inevitably, the 3 or 4 300-pound behemoths took her down right in front of me. At this point, I was laughing my arse off, while she decided to continue fighting, whilst being hoisted off at shoulder-height. Good times.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
Seein Norma Jean, Unearth, and Atreyu, when Unearth was playing, this guy I met there had a little thing of honey mustard. We were standing outside the pit and he chucks it into the pit and over the music, we hear *splat* "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Some drunk guy was spitting beer into the crowd, and spilling beer all over people at system of a down thats was funny as hell.
Quote by indie_prep
So, i was at Creepy Crawl seein Fall of Troy and The Number 12 Looks Like You and i saw this huge, HUGE, black lady moshing. it was possibly the funniest thing in the world. And then, to top it off, she tried to stage dive and when she jumped off the stage, everyone moved out of the way so she landed right on her face. i was in tears laughing. it inspired me to write this thread. So, what is the funniest / scariest thing you have ever seen at a concert?

smells like teen spirit to me...

that or bull****
When I went to see Dropkick Murphys, a supporting band called Red Alert were playing.

Someone in the crowd threw a pint of beer at the vocalist, shouted abuse, then stormed off to get another pint .

During which time the frontman (He was ooooold), started going on about if we were to throw anything at him it should be our women because there was some damn fine women there and crap like that. And even said "You're probably only pissed off 'cos I screwed your wife before the show"

recently at give it a name the take it back sunday bassist got hit on the head by the singers mic when he was swinging it round his head he missed half of the set and come back covered in blood all bandaged up.
Quote by Greenday1989
recently at give it a name the take it back sunday bassist got hit on the head by the singers mic when he was swinging it round his head he missed half of the set and come back covered in blood all bandaged up.

My mate who was there told me about that, sounded ****ing hilarious.

When I was at the Kerrang XXV tour in Brixton and Aiden were on their twathead of a singer decided to jump into the crowd swinging his mic around, so when he got pushed back onto the stage my mate got a mic cord wrapped around his neck and was being dragged towards the front, so damn funny.
At this one show this guy and his girlfriend had been making out and drinking all night. You get to remembering faces. Anyways, they're waking through the crowd and pass me and the girl whispers something to the guy. Suddenly he looks up at me like he's gonna rip my throat out and started walking towards me and she's like "No! No! Not him!" Phew. That was scary as shit.

Same concert, these guys walk up with a drunk chick that wanted to hookup with their friend. The friend was like horrified and was trying to get rid of her. She fell down like 3 times, onec on me. She was hanging all over him and he's looking at me mouthing "You want this?" and I started laughing.

Ok, that's actually just my biggest regret.
#DTWD
i saw a FAT chick(I say FAT, because this chick was.....large. this "lady" looked like 10 lbs. of **** in a 5lbs. bag. thats being polite.) Any way, this thing was makin out/eating this 90lbs. 5'5 skater kid. wen they were done, i realized it was my best friend, matt.

wen i asked him, why he would do such a thing. he came up with the best answer.
he said, "Fat chicks r like mopeds. they r fun to ride, but dont let anyone catch u on one"
Not particularly funny or anything but at Download 2005 before System of a down there were bottles being thrown everywhere and at the last second i saw a 1.5 litre coke bottle filled with water and rocks flying through the air, i managed to catch it with one hand as it was centimetres away from this guys head and i got a huge cheer for it!
At a chimaira show a guy ran up on stage. stole the microphone stand, and started to play air guitar before two HUGE black guys tackled him. He later got called up on stage and shook Marks Hand.
i was at a DMB concert and he said "yeah...the smell of weed is good for you"
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
I saw a video of GG Allin flinging his shit at the crowd. That was pretty scary.

Quote by saxaxe
Seein Norma Jean, Unearth, and Atreyu, when Unearth was playing, this guy I met there had a little thing of honey mustard. We were standing outside the pit and he chucks it into the pit and over the music, we hear *splat* "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
i got two things. at projekt revolution there was a drunk guy just comes up to me puts his arm around my shoulder and says"you know what little dude? when linkin park gets there asses out here, im gonna nut in my shorts. seriously, when i see chester, im gonna nut my ****in shorts." then he wobbled away.

and last week at an august burns red concert me and my friend were talking about the things you always see at a concert. one was theres always a middle aged guy that brings his daughter to a show, then when the crowd starts movin he gets mad at everyone who bumps into him and tries being a hardass about it and some big guy always ends up fighting him. well we spotted one of these guys. and also there was the most massive man ive ever seen there. he was probably 6'8" and 400 lbs. i **** you not. he had polynesian hair so hes probably naturally massive. but when my friend saw him he said "thats the guy thats gonna knock that mother****er out". and it turns out the big fella liked to hardcore dance. and he did knock out that guy (it was on accident but it was still funny)

that was probably the longest post in existance
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

Quote by LPIndin

and last week at an august burns red concert me and my friend were talking about the things you always see at a concert.

I know what you mean. Around here, there seems to be this on stumpy guy with a walking crutch who is at pratically every concert. Metal + Metalcore regardless of price are availiability of tickets or even venue size. Every time. Maybe he knows every club owner in London and blags his way in every time...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Funniest: I was at a Turbid North concert and Alex (guitarist) insisted I be the person to start off a hangbanging contest for Adema tickets. Al knew I was drunk off my ass because we were doing shots of Crown before the show and I was already tipsy then. Up until then I had been leaning on a monitor all night. I could barely walk up on stage, let alone headbang. It took everything I had not to fall over. Needless to say, I lost, but I did get about 3 pity shouts from the back of the audience when it came time to scream for the winners.

Scariest: Stopping a fight at a Hells Belles (All female AC/DC cover band) concert. The guy next to me spilled beer on the guy in front of him, which led to him dumping his beer on the other guys head, which quickly led to swinging fists. I got popped pretty good in the process, but I grabbed one of the guys and my mother (of all people) grabbed the other. Luckily neither of these guys were very big and my mother is strong as all get out. I've got it all on video too. I'll post it if I can figure out how to upload it onto the net. You can see me get hit too because the camera all of a sudden pans up to the ceiling and you hear me shout a few select words.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Slayer Show Mosh Pit-

As some of you know there are many types of moshers. In this case there were 2 different kinds. The Hyper skinny guy that smashes into everything and thinks he is tough, and the Enourmous fat guy that doesn't move but ends up practically killing a guy in the end.

Well this huge like 400 lb.er was standing seriously in the middle of the pit minding his own bizniz taking a few hits, not phased at all. Then the hyper guy steps in and starts flipping out. Then he runs towards the fat guy...the huge guy raises his elbow in his direction and PLOWS the guys face in. Both his momentum and the elbow's momentum dropped that guy so fast that i could barely make out if he would be dead or not. He was ok (by that i mean could walk) with a bloody nose definently broken.

it was AWESOME
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Funniest: people throwing water bottles filled with urine

Scariest: a stampede
one should not feel threatened by opinions contrary to his own
Funniest : A rapper at a SOAD show.

Scariest : I didn't see it, but som dude fell from the press galery at an Iron Maiden gig over here like 20 years ago and fell in the crowd.
at oasis last year some chavvy kids started yelling 'play up pompey'... then one of them chucked a bottle and it hit a security guard, this massive black guy with dreads and shades, and i saw the guy was totally crapping himself and started running away, pushing past people and stuff...
Marylin Manson fingering his ass is damn scary.

Funny... there are always drunk idiots at concerts, I laughed my ass off when this old drunk fart that should be at home knitting with his wife was at a concert trying to dance the valse with a beer bottle in his and. He looked like Bunny the Tapdancer.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
When Engerica opened for Yellowcard, a guy in the crowd asked the lead singer to show his arse, and his reply was "Sorry, I forgot to wax it this morning".

I was dropped whilst crowd surfing, and someone stood on my head during that show, which was quite scary.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Every time I see the Misfits at this place near me a couple dehydrated punks always pass out. Best case was when one just flopped over. Dude was huge...took a couple folks to drag him out.
Quote by JamieB
When I went to see Dropkick Murphys, a supporting band called Red Alert were playing.

Someone in the crowd threw a pint of beer at the vocalist, shouted abuse, then stormed off to get another pint .

During which time the frontman (He was ooooold), started going on about if we were to throw anything at him it should be our women because there was some damn fine women there and crap like that. And even said "You're probably only pissed off 'cos I screwed your wife before the show"

i was at that gig!
that frontman came across as a real twat.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Saw New Edition and Brian McKnight at Madison Square Garden last fall. NE did their set (awesome, those guys are getting old but they haven't lost a step) and to everyone's surprise, Bobby Brown made a little appearance. He came out and sang on a couple of numbers and he sounded pretty good, but you could tell it wasn't rehearsed because he didn't know any of the steps.

So NE finishes up and Brian McKnight comes out. About halfway through his show he rips into a cover of Kiss by Prince. Brian takes the solo (he's actually a pretty decent guitarist in addition to piano) and out of nowhere, Bobby Brown comes out AGAIN, takes Brian's mic and tries to start singing along, sounding like absolute crap because the tune is way out of his range. I mean, the guy's got a good voice but he doesn't have a falsetto and he knows it. About 10 seconds in, security comes out and grags his butt off the stage, and he's actually struggling with them! That alone was funny enough, but then off to the right side of the hall, I caught a glimpse of them basically throwing him out of the building.

In the words of Rick James, "Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
At a Fear Factory concert, some kid managed to get on the stage, and as he ran across, then two big bold men working there rugby tackled him, and they both fell off the stage, hehe. Burton was laughing
i was at a Shihad concert once and Die Die Die were opening the guitarist was getting really into it and tried to swing his guitar around his head lost control and the gutar flew 2 meters away CRASH onto the floor everone just stopped he had to f uck around for ages he was also trying to stand on the drums during the middle of a song
i was laughing through the whole set
Quote by rich_sg
I wank everytime someone makes a stupid post in the pit. It's small wonder my penis is the colour of a drowning smurf.
I was seeing a few of my friends play at a small venue and there was this woman smacked off her tits on something or other,i ran into the moshpit to piss people off cos theyre so GayXcore and long story short i was flung out of the mosh and i did this kinda over head kick jump thing, i landed by this woman and she started me, dumb bitch, the bouncers kicked her ass outa there. BUUUUURRRRNNN
seether concert last summer, i had my lighter out, it was a cheep one so when i brought it back down the button stuck and the flame was still out...i didn't notice this and i burnt the girls hair in front of me. not up in flames but enough to give a 5 ft radius the smell of burnt hair.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Dont know if this counts, this happened at a local show. A little background info first. This band, Ever Since Radio, is HUGE around here. The guy who sings in my band used to sing in another band that made fun of other bands, and they made fun of this one a lot. Anyways, the bassist hates him, but he's good friends with the rest of the band. The bassist also hates screaming (my singer is a screamer). Ok, well during their last song, the singer pulled Kevin (my singer) up on stage, and gave him the bassist's mic (while he was singing) and the bassist just walked off stage pissed off. Its ALOT funnier if you know everyone, but some of you might be able to appreciate the humor.
Quote by GreenDayChris
i was at that gig!
that frontman came across as a real twat.

Sweet.

I was stood right next to the guy who chucked the pint, , it was so funny
Page 1 of 2