Well, i don't usually do acoustic songs, nor am i a big fan of them in most cases, but i really like the acoustic version of this song. I changed some parts in it, added a harmony or two, and that's about it. Tell me what you think, and enjoy!

Oh, leave a link and i'll be sure to crit you back.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
That was very, very good. Sounded off at the start of back up vocals but recovered very well. You deffenetly did the song justice. Id pay money to see you play live.
Quote by xX*Zeppelin*Xx
That's so bad I think you just gave me cancer.

Quote by sineP
What did you do? Fart into a microphone?
Yea, the lead vocals were a little screwed up at that part, and by the time i realized it i just didn't feel like doing it again. I kinda think i need to fix the guitar too, the mids are a little too high and there isn't enough treble on it, so i might re-make it later. Thanks a bunch guys, love to hear stuff like that, and i'll get right onto critting your stuff. But uh, UseYourBrain, you didn't leave a link and there isn't one in your sig...post again with a link and i'll crit you back
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73
There's a shoe floating down the street on a raft, how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog? None, ice cream doesn't have bones.

Bow to me.
Pretty good, The guitar tone is shallow, its missing any highs. The singing was a little off, more practice and itll better. Practice on your ear, when accompanied you should be able to sing on pitch no matter what IMO. A deeper chest voice would better suit this song.
BOLD.
As I'm listening, guitar well played, tone could be a brighter but I still liked it.....singing was off during the chorus, not too bad during the verse, but not much feeling in them....just needs a bit more control in them, sounds a bit wobbly......

Other than that it's good, well done.....
Good quality recording, sound like you have a good set-up- low noise etc. Vox... hmmm good overall- bit shaky in parts as has already been said but I think that will improve as you get older and your voice gets stronger (you sound quite young... no offence intended).

I personally like the guitar, very much. Nice mellow tone. I wouldn't turn up the treble but thats just my preference.

Erm here's my 'Nirvana-Something in the way cover' if you fancy returning a crit. Although no obligation, it's cool.

http://mattskas.dmusic.com/ (think its in my sig anyway)
"You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?" -Mr Blonde

My dmusic site
No offense taken...in fact, i am rather young. 15 to be exact . But yea, i do need to work on my voice more, and it'll get better with age, like you said. I can't crit you back at the moment, i'm a bit busy (why am i on here?...) but i'll get yours as soon as i get home tomorrow.

Thanks for all the comments, everybody. Keep 'em coming
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.
That was wonderful
Quote by JMack
Fallinsuburbia is a very intelligent user. Trust him.

Quote by Red.Washburn77

fallinsuburbia looks like an old Egyptian pharoh, carrying a Les Paul Custom, and, while he's only 10, he gets all the girls for looking seven years older than he actually is...
I agree that your voice sounds a little wobbily and needs to be more from the chest, but you have one of the better voices I've heard on here. I think that if you keep it up and try to sing from the chest instead of the throat/nose you could be much better. Good job tho, this is promising.

check out my latest: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360457
If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, it's a victory.
-Ardal O'Hanlon

ME \/
http://fwa.dmusic.com
i agree that the voice was a little shaky in the chorus and a little bit in the verse, you shoudl try downtuning and playing it. I think it should be played a little bit slower maybe, not a whole lot but gives it a more intimate feel. I also agree with the tone needing to be a little brighter. But i still like the tone.

not bad
Thanks a lot guys, but i actually meant to be done with this thread...i don't really need any more input, as i've already figured out what i need to make better and all. I'll still crit you back though.

And cray, you didn't leave a link Post again with one and i'll get ya.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.
Quote by Piltdown
Thanks a lot guys, but i actually meant to be done with this thread...i don't really need any more input, as i've already figured out what i need to make better and all. I'll still crit you back though.

And cray, you didn't leave a link Post again with one and i'll get ya.

haha its ok man, i have nothing to critique, consider this a free one
Thanks, man . In response to your other post, i believe this song is played a bit slower than i've played it, but i tend to get a little bored with it if i play it too much slower.
My Solo Stuff

Quote by crazydiamond73

Bow to me.