nice job, select the neck pickup in the faster parts tho, but If you can play master of puppets and the intro of this song this good, you should record the whole song
I'm sorry to say, but ...............

Your Brilliant!!!
What do you use to record? I love your tone
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by eXor
nice job, select the neck pickup in the faster parts tho, but If you can play master of puppets and the intro of this song this good, you should record the whole song

First of all, thanks.

Well, I might learn this song fully one day, but there are many notes to memorize and I'm kinda lazy sometimes XD
I think he did the diminished sweep part like that on purpose to change it up a bit..didn't sound off, just not like the original

pretty good, the the run down harmonic minor scale is a different speed the first time

good job the run after the half step section, I always ass up that one transitioning, lol
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Quote by tabber666
I'm sorry to say, but ...............

Your Brilliant!!!
What do you use to record? I love your tone

By the way, when I said that, I was referring to your Metallica and Pantera covers. I didn't listen to the Malmsteen one
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Huh, I never listened to the actual song >_>.My teacher tabbed me the song in my notebook, and I decided to record over a BT.

The only malmsteen songs I really listened is Blitzrieg and I'll see the light tonight.
Thanks modernmusic.

I used a digitech genesis 3(I don't think they sell it nowadays, try getting a GNX 3, it's almost the same, and I think it's better cuz it has an expression pedal)
Quote by Cosmo7
Huh, I never listened to the actual song >_>.My teacher tabbed me the song in my notebook, and I decided to record over a BT.

The only malmsteen songs I really listened is Blitzrieg and I'll see the light tonight.

thats b.s. how would you know how to play it?
My teacher played the song to me.

I said I never listened the actual song(That means the real song, the way malmsteen plays)
ehh, kinda sloppy on parts. You're really skilled, just needs to be cleaned up in some spots and it'll be perfect.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
I havent had a chance to listen to the malmsteen song song but i listened to Master of Puppets which is a song my band is in the process of recording and it was really good. cant wait to listen to far beyond the sun. ps im going to a Malmsteen concert this friday cant wait.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
You never actually listened to the song!!! You really have something with guitar if you never listened to the song and could play it like that. It was almost identical.
Rock N Roll Is Dead!!!!!
Your Master of Puppets cover was awesome by the way I should do that pinch harmonic right before the verse starts, it works really well.