I will be getting a guitar soon and my budget is no more then 700$, and i was wondering if these guitars is great for some1 who plays lots of rock, I play pretty much everything too, so i don't know.

I was looking at the Rg Tremolo's and RG Prestige's, Are these good guitar's?, ive read they are for some rock/heavy genres, but will it really sound bad if i were to play a little blues? these are also really nice looking guitars. And another thing i read they have bigger frets(jumbo frets) or something like that , does this also make a big difference?

All these questions are a little random and you might get lost but i just want to know what you think about the ibanez guitars.
people around here seem to like the RG1570. its about 700 USD.
they say that with a pickup swap=orgasmic guitar.
Fantastic guitars for heavy rock and metal.
the jumbo frets IMO are awesome, but the best part is the wizard neck.
Its so thin and soft you can really fly over it.

No RG will be good for blues however, so you may have to consider other options if it means that much to you.

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
i've got a sz520 and i find it quite versatile, one thing though...in most ibanez's you'll find weak pickups a lot of time
"but i don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "we're all mad here."
~lewis carroll
Quote by hydriplex
i've got a sz520 and i find it quite versatile, one thing though...in most ibanez's you'll find weak pickups a lot of time

well ive got a SZ320 and i would of recomended it but it seems like he wants something with a tremlo, thats why i said the S470DXQM
a prestige can do blues and jazz very good.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
ahhh, rock to blues? schecter, its perfect ! I don't picture blues on an ibanez..
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by mexican_shred
a prestige can do blues and jazz very good.

Not to sure about Jazz there but blues it can do.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
^ I did all state jazz with mine
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Quote by MuffinMan
ahhh, rock to blues? schecter, its perfect ! I don't picture blues on an ibanez..

Why? That's a pretty close minded statement.
RIP SYD
Member #6 of the "SZ over RG Club!" PM ibanez4lifeSZ to join.