I got my very first guitar for Christmas about 3 years ago. It's a Hamer Slammer Pacer. Basically a Korean made strat copy. Anyways, it has only two strings intact right now, but tonight I felt the need to dust it off and play it. See, I have been playing my GBME Les Paul a lot lately. The LP is so damn hard to play because of it's crappy set up. So I took out the Hamer and man was I impressed. Not only does it provide amazingly unique sound through my Fender Frontman, but it's so comfortable to play. I am afraid it will not last though, due to the cheap materials it is made of. I wouldn't trust it to last me at a gig. That's why I made the thread about my LP and how it also doesn't support my needs. I would like to buy a good solid quality guitar that will last. However, I still must say the Hamer Slammer will always be my first guitar and it still sounds better than the LP.

What are your thoughts on Hamer's products?
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
I've played a couple Hamer les paul copies which were pretty good but about the same price as the Epi Les Paul Standard any overall they seem to make low priced copies of Gibsons. You know musiciansfriend carries some of their stuff
Yep, I love Musician's Friend
My Gear:

1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
Quote by azn_guitarist25
so what are you asking
I am asking for your opinion's on Hamer's guitars.
My Gear:

1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
Theyre pro guitars, the US ones are awesome I have a LP double cut style I kept it and sold a Gibson LP Studio when I had to make a choice. The Korean ones are better than Epi's, theyre all mahogany and the neck is way htinner and they use medium frets vs. jumbo. I wouldnt buy the Chinese ones.