Yes UG, I've given up on the Fender Showmaster and i'm now planning on an Ibanez RG2550 (I can't stand the finish on the 1570). Is $990 US a good price for it?
Whatever, i'll pay the extra (I'm getting it for $1094 Canadian).

Also, is it just me or did Musicians friend stop carrying good ibanez guitars? (Prestige)
Last edited by wylde_overdrive at May 7, 2006,
they always and only had the rg1570.... btw it sounds like your one of those peoples who cant go outside since they think gangster will shoot him/her. Go to a guitar store and play a rg1570 btw the pic on ibanez's site does no justice. But since ur a rich boy/girl than go for it.
I've played both...

I think you're an ass for assuming i'm "of those peoples who cant go outside since they think gangster will shoot him/her", I have played them, and I was asking about the price, not what they're like.

"But since ur a rich boy/girl than go for it." In all honesty, fuck off. I have been saving for this for well over a year you douchebag
Why not check out the 1550? I have one, and its build quality is the same as the 2550, and you'll probably replace the pickups anyway...

I'm not sure if you can still find 1550's though. I've got one in the sexy sangria edition
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
I've played both...

I think you're an ass for assuming i'm "of those peoples who cant go outside since they think gangster will shoot him/her", I have played them, and I was asking about the price, not what they're like.

"But since ur a rich boy/girl than go for it." In all honesty, fuck off. I have been saving for this for well over a year you douchebag

for the price. go on ibanezrules.com they got pics of it, and its original retail price is about 1000 lalala, anything below that is good.... i suppose going on google and typing in "Ibanez RG2550" wont hurt now huh? Ibanez is popular so u should get enough info about them and their guitars/price/quality/edge II-III killer trems (bad ones). They wont tell you if you get owned by their low end trems tho which we all had to find out until we all would bought one.