my cousin bought a Gibson Les Paul Deluxe and a Fender Blues Junior 3 years ago and has probably played twice, no joke. The blues junior doesnt have a OD channel and he wants a OD pedal, suggestions???? and also a wah pedal, i was thinking Clyde McCoy because he LOVES classic rock.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
^Maybe he will since he can get teh soudn he wants?

I woudl reccoemnd a Maxon OD-9.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Get a modded Maxon Overdrive and a Modded Vox V847 since the V847's are more reliable than the Clyde Mccoy.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
i got the vox had to return it. cause it hummed up a storm.
maybe it was just mine tho.

im running a tube screamer thru a fender blues jr. pretty nice. but maybe if he wants "more", he can try a jekyl and hyde.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
the blues junior does have an overdrive channel, put master on 2 and volume on 12 and you will see.
maxon od-9.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
i didnt think about the master and volume thing........ill tell him about it.
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
What a coincidence. I've been working on getting a new amp and overdrive, and I must say, my Blues Junior and my Fulltone Fulldrive II are a match made in heaven. My Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive sounds great too, but there is just something about that Fulldrive. You can nail any overdrive sound with it without having to fake anything (i.e. modeling digital BS). I have the one with the 3-way switch (Comp-Cut - FAT - Vintage) and I am finally satisfied in my quest for THE overdrive pedal.
Quote by The Master Plan
Get a modded Maxon Overdrive and a Modded Vox V847 since the V847's are more reliable than the Clyde Mccoy.

er, what would you mod on the Maxon OD? The OD-9 has true bypass already, and the OD-808 is silent anyway (I have one) I don't think you'd have to tweak anything about em.. they're great from the box.
^Uh yeah, how's that OD808 doing?
Ever finish it?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.