hi
does anyone have links to online lessons that teach multi finger tapping on the right hand? all i can find are lessons that teach only one right finger tapping.

tnx!
I have no idea how guys can do that. The only one's i've seen do it is Steve Vai, Steve Stevens and Bruce Kulick.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
i guess just practice practice practice, i haven't done much tapping to be honest but it doesn't seem like there has to be much to the technique other than figuring out how to get the right sound and then getting used to it
i need to get the right combinations for the tapping with more than one right hand finger.
i see videos of people doing them, not just vai and satriani but i can't find lessons or guides like the ordinary tapping lessons.
Do you mean songs like Day at the Beach/Midnight (by Satriani) or just common legato lines with two tapping fingers?
i mean the ones where u use 2 fingers of your right hand when multitapping. normally only one right finger is used with many left hand fingers. i wanna learn how to do the tapping with 2 or more right hand fingers maybe in different or the strings.
I can do 8 finger taps somewhat easily.
It's just a lot of practice.
Though I must say learning a bit of Stanley Jordan's technique did help...but probably not much because it's really different.
Quote by DispsablePuppet
drill a hole in the side of your guitar, and make sweet love to the beautiful instrument. twice.

I dig the pretty colors in your eyes.
Quote by rearFender
I can do 8 finger taps somewhat easily.
It's just a lot of practice.
Though I must say learning a bit of Stanley Jordan's technique did help...but probably not much because it's really different.

stanley jordan, does he have an online lesson for this?
this is what i'm actually looking for. to tap using not only one right hand finger.