i want to buy this esp guitar it's called a viper
i hear that esp's are especially good at playing metal songs
but i like to play stuff like classic rock as well
does anyone out there know if these guitars
play classic type rock as well?

by classic rock i mean led zeppelin and black sabboth stuff like that
i use mine for everything from red hot chili peppers to zeppelin to metallica

i find its a quite well rounded guitar

and if later on you feel like you gotta get somethin with a lil bit of a lighter sound.. you can always mod some strat copy
Spare some change?
well what viper model are you looking at and how much are you willing to spend if you dont get the viper
If you talk/spell like that all the time, you do NOT need to be getting an ESP Standard.

Unless you're like an autistic Steve Vai.
nah i dont think he deserves an esp standard he deserves a ltd deluxe at the most or even the viper-500
If you're looking for a Standard Series Viper PM me, I'm selling mine (Black)
....It's like you never had wings....
When your Viper breaks, or becomes obsolete, you should consider an Ibanez SZ or RG. Far better than the ESP if you are willing to pay a bit more for far better quality.
what does his spelling or overal language skills have to do with his guitar playing?

and what's this bull**** about deserving guitars? I mean what the feck?
Quote by Dudage
When your Viper breaks, or becomes obsolete, you should consider an Ibanez SZ or RG. Far better than the ESP if you are willing to pay a bit more for far better quality.

That depends on what guitars you're referring to. If he's talking about an ESP (and not an LTD), then nothing but the highest end Japanese-made Ibanez will match it in terms of quality. When you're talkign guitars of that caliber, it comes down to personal preference, and not brand names.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Last edited by Crunchmeister at May 8, 2006,
damn crunchmeister owning everyones opinions and answers lol

GO CRUNCHMEISTER
^Psh. Crunch is just like the rest of us, just a lot smarter, more experienced, and semi-famous.
LOL. Semi-famous. I'm now a «pseudo-celebrity». That's the best one I've heard in a while.

I dunno about the smarter thing though. I calk it up to experience. I've been playing 19 years, and doing guitar tech work for about 17 1/2 years, so I've picked up a few things along that way. And I'm always glad to share what I've learned when I can.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

^Experience = smart.

And I've met people who've heard of Sad But True, so you're semi-famous.
Well, now that you mention it, I've met people in person that had no idea who I was. Once they found out I'm Crunchmeister, they we like "Holy shìt - you're that Metallica tribute guy". And other times, people knew me for some time, but didn't know about my Crunchmeister alter-ego. Then when they find out I'm Crunchmeister, they'd be all surprised and shìt because they know Crunchmeister online. It totally wierds me out when that happens.

What's even funnier is that so many people in the local music scene know me, but 98% only know me from online as Crunchmeister (the guys in my real band even call me Crunch all the time). They have no idea who I am. I go to shows, talk to people, etc, and am pretty much anonymous in the crowd. I finally burst that bubble a couple of months ago when I was fingered to do lights for our local rock radio station's battle of the bands. When word got out that Crunchmeister was in the light booth, no shìt, I had people ****ing lined up wanting to meet me - including members of the bands performing that night and other big-name local acts. It was quite a mind-blowing experience.

Last edited by Crunchmeister at May 8, 2006,
Quote by willmac
EC1000 delux, seymore duncans. = owned

ahem esp standard series eclipseII w/ seymour duncans owns and **** all over the ec1000 deluxe