Its a 1970's Aria A-1922 with a Bigbsy Style Tremelo, few minor dings and a few scratches, everything works good and the neck is straight

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by piecies_81
easily $300 or so

I'd outbid you with $350

(Not doing it however )
Gear:
Gibson Explorer
Marshall JCM 900 Dual Reverb Combo
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Tons of Green Tortex picks
Lots of other crap...
Since it's rare I would say $150.00 tops so I could sell it for $300.00 and double my money. I hate Gibson ripoffs! But thats just me. I hope it's a great guitar for you. Congrats!
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
Nice guitar. I don't like the size of the neck joint though. It could make upper fret access a little difficult. To me, one of the coolest things about SGs is their incredible upper fret access, and you don't get that with this guitar.

Otherwise though, this is a beautiful guitar.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Quote by EpiRocks
Since it's rare I would say $150.00 tops so I could sell it for $300.00 and double my money. I hate Gibson ripoffs! But thats just me. I hope it's a great guitar for you. Congrats!

Epi's aren't Gibson rip-offs?? I'm not slamming your guitars by any means, I think Epiphone gets undeservedly blasted here on this forum, most likely by B.C. Rich etc. owners.
Epiphone is made by Gibson so theyre not really ripoffs. and they are quality too, In fact I am playing one at my pc right now.
Quote by mrbreeze
Epi's aren't Gibson rip-offs?? I'm not slamming your guitars by any means, I think Epiphone gets undeservedly blasted here on this forum, most likely by B.C. Rich etc. owners.
Umm?
Quote by FlyF1402
Epiphone is made by Gibson so theyre not really ripoffs. and they are quality too, In fact I am playing one at my pc right now.

What he said.

p.s. Agile owners are the worst Epi flamers here I think. I don't care, I like a good argument.
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
Last edited by EpiRocks at May 8, 2006,
It's a nice looking body but I wouldn't want a bolt-on neck - the neck joint and those cutaways are the best feature of SGs