im going on holiday in september and my uncles that live over there want to hear me play. i dont trust the airline crew with my cube 30 so i was thinking about getting a microcube. is it a good mini amp? and are the batteries for it specificly desighned for the amp or can any AA battery fit it??
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
Last edited by metal_fretter at May 8, 2006,
it'll sound like the 30 without the bass response. basically anyway.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^^ sweet. u have a Roland 60 so ur kool
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
its a good little amp that'll do what you need it to do. and yes it takes any batteries.
kool. what sort of price brand new??
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
hmm i little more expensive than i thought. urm is there any yother good micro amps with effects and good distortion around??
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
This is the best man....seriously...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
well darn i really didnt want to get this one but there seems to be no other choice. hehe. the micro cube it is then. guys and/or gals
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^^ thank you for making my choice so much harder..... ok
Micro cube vs Vox DA5.
which one??

EDIT: and btw i play heavy metal and metal. eg metallica, Sabbath ect.
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
Vox had always been a good rival to Roland for practice amps and all. But basically you have a real tough choice to be made. Thats y i dont want to suggest anything else. I like the Roland better but the Vox has more fx. If you think that you can take ur time to properly adjust it and set it up then go for a vox. I've always liked Roland for its looks and simple style.

There you have it, break a leg.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
kool.does anybody know what the "auto wah" is like on the vox? what do other people think of the vox compared to the cube?
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer