I play dean ml guitars and love em to death but after the death of Dime there everywhere and ereryones playin them. I hate lookin around and seein it but i like 2 be more original.Ive decided 2 get a new guitar so what are some kickass affordable priced metal guitars?

Thanks
ESP maybe. Les Paul is a good brand. Ibanez can be a good brand, but i wouldnt recomend it.
^^ excuse me. you wouldnt reccomend Ibanez??? somebody take this guy out! ibanez are imense, they are just has good as the good ESPs!
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
Why do you have to be special ? Keep playing it if you "love it to death". :E
dude there is an electric guitar section dedicated to this stuff. anyway ibanez make great metal guitars and so do esp and to pmc_funkbass Les Paul isnt a brand its a guitar shape and a real person. *reported* to just get moved
some people eh! tut tut
>>Metal_Fretter<<

My gear:
Ibanez S470
Roland cube 30
Boss PW-10 v-wah
Marshall jackhammer
You can stay in Dean Guitars I guess... what about the hard tail ? They are pretty cool !

But one thing, you shouldn't care about other people playing on it... the best thing is.... THE WAY you are playing on it ! haha !
*m0vt*

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?