Anyway I'm off to the SOTU UK tour on friday the lineup consists of Chimaira, Madball, Unearth, Terror, All That Remains and Manntis.

I love Chimaira and have seen them before but what can i expect of the other bands. I really like what I've heard from all of them but what are they like live?

Thanks.
everything is 3d blasphemy
Madball are amazing live as are Terror. But from the other bands i'm not impressed, isn't it only doing one UK date in London rather than a full tour? Or am I confusing it with another tour?
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
I saw most of these bands at last years tour

All That Remains is amazing live
Unearth hav great energy as well, Im not a fan of the others os i cant comment but I thought madball was horrible

Each to their own though lol.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Madball are amazing live as are Terror. But from the other bands i'm not impressed, isn't it only doing one UK date in London rather than a full tour? Or am I confusing it with another tour?

as far as i know there are 3 dates, but it's being called a tour
everything is 3d blasphemy
All great bands, all that remains rip it live. Should be one sick gig (smash a little fsu tryhard for me )
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I saw most of these bands at last years tour

All That Remains is amazing live
Unearth hav great energy as well, Im not a fan of the others os i cant comment but I thought madball was horrible

Each to their own though lol.

You lost quite a lot of my respect.

Madball is actually the only decent band named on there.

Each to his own though.