Ok this isnt an important thread so here it goes....my friend is wanting to get that rattle that the korn bass player (fieldy) gets from slap bass technique, my friend wants to know if he needs a pedal to get this and if he needs to loosen the string/strings to get a rattle so yeah please help him out for me please
well, he tunes down a whole step which creates a certain amount of buzz, he also uses full bass and treble and no mids. try that.
:: You Think I'm Weird Because I'm Different ::
:: I Think You're Weird Because You're All The Same ::
low action, horriblely tuned down strings.
Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams And American Idiot's Solos!!!! Those Are Soooo Good!!!
greenday1182
Low action, Light Strings, and tune the guitar to the point where the string barely have any tension. though persoanlly it sounds like dog ****
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Don't they drop a whole step down? So a 7 string guitar with a low A would give you a pretty good rattle depending on the action and string weight.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by flyingjew34
Don't they drop a whole step down? So a 7 string guitar with a low A would give you a pretty good rattle depending on the action and string weight.

we're talking about bass guitars, not electric lol