Page 1 of 2
well done

Location: Portland Oregon? well at school right now, in English class specifically, learning about Shakespeare?s Caesar? man, what a cool guy.

Favorite Band:
Bright eyes FTW!... also, Architecture in Helsinki is fairly excellent

Most Inspirational Lyricist: Conor Oberst

Why Do You Write: to show off to chix! HxC!!1one!1!!

Favorite Writer On UG: I believe it will always be Will; he is god. Also, Matt was very good and I kinda want him to be unbanned

Most Helpful Critiquer: I will make a list:
? Me
? Troy
? Will
? Glenn
? Glenn
? Me
? Will again, it seems all his critiques either make me want to kill myself or go throw a party, that is they weigh pretty heavily on me.

Your Best Work: I hate all my work

Your Most Recent Work and Reason Behind It: everyone read it now! it was brought to me by Teen angst

Tips For Newer Writers: don?t **** up (continued below)

Final Comments You Wish To Share: stream of consciousness answer!: AGE DOESN?T MATTER. Love the mods, they are your friends even if they do sometimes warn and ban you, I?m sure you deserve it. I love Troy. Make friends and don?t be an asshole. Write as much as you can and keep posting and it doesn?t matter if you suck, just be gracious for the crits. Man, English class sucks, although I get to sit next to quite a looker, cheerleader dontcha know. My peer edit isn?t that great, although critiquing on UG has really helped my editing skittles. Suck up to will, he is god. I?m not god, just a diciple trying to get by one day at a time? just one day at a time. READ THE FAQS!!! If you don?t read the FAQS i will kill you, stab you right in the face (or just tattle to Troy). The Chat rulez!!! I repeat, don?t **** up!!!?!?!

-El Fin, keep looking pretty UG, especially you Mogli
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
edit: ^bloody hell that was quick!

ps. don't worry, it's only 4 weeks til matt is unbanned
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Quote by #1 synth
yay for me

OMG! first post

congrats.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Your Best Work: I hate all my work

liar!

everyone says that, i don't believe it for a second!

i love what i wrote most of the time.

well done
SHWAYT. I was hoping you'd make WotM. That is...after I knew I wasn't going to make it

Congrats!

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
Oh I don't care too much, I was just being ornery for the sake of it.

By the way...
Why Do You Write: to show off to chix! HxC!!1one!1!!

= teh trooth.

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
I am glad that I?ve had such an influence on you, both metaphorically and personally. Although to be honest, you still need to acquire the ability to consume copious amounts of alcohol, to factor within my private reckoning.

Congratulations.
Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…
Quote by Retribution
Yes, that does help you understand Will.

Greatness shall always be found at the bottom of a pint glass, regardless of location.
Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…
^ I see we are using chat slang in a non-chat environment. Congratulations on getting the hang of it Troy!

ooh, and to synth, nice work. I've actually read one of your pieces and I quite liked it. Keep on keeping on.
BUY SOME PHOTOS..Click here, and then click 'store'

Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK
lol man plz dont take this the wrong way but you really cant rap.
congrats Synth... but you never told anyone to revolt in that post. i think you're losing it

ps Mogli's looking pretty damn fine ;-)

Amen
Quote by HendrixEdge
My work will never be to the majority's tastes; and to be honest; I've no problem in accepting that.

If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite.
you go on my list of favorite people/critiquers from the website by the way Corey, i just kinda forgot.

Will: I have the ability to, the law however, says otherwise

Petey: thank you

Ret: i'll do it right now, my computer spazzed out before and i was too tired to follow through with writing it again.

Troy: yes, i am definitely a kid and hope to stay in this mindset. What kind of armor you have by the way, thats something that you really need to buy name brand

Glenn: I dont hate all of my work, but most of it seems imperfect and bland to me, the only real satisfaction is getting an awesome alliterative line with some internal ryhme that actually has meaning to me, however those come only once every couple of pieces.

Mogli: REVOLT!

thanks to everyone else who i didnt adress directly.
Ah synth glad to see you won it. You really came into ug and were a good "noob" from the start you write well and whenever i see a peace by you, i always look at it. though im a little lazy at the keyboard :P glad to see you won. sometime we got to get around to that 2 man peace dontcha think?

EDIT: Change your sig i hate it... go waldo

EDIT SQUARED: I hate mine as well but im to lazy to shrink down a picture a million times to get it JUST the right size... if anyone volunteers... well... wheeee
Quote by thepickups
liar!

everyone says that, i don't believe it for a second!

i love what i wrote most of the time.

well done

I don't know, I always thought most people didn't like their own work. I personally hate everything I write too, except for maybe a small handful of them.

Anywho.

Congrats.
Congrats Synth. lol I'm studying Julius Caesar now too ><
There is no place else to go
The theater is closed
wow hes awesome lol.

anyone who cites COnor OBerst as most inspiring lyricist is awesome to me...
Member #57 of The Weezer Fan Club
::winces::

I.....Love....synth?

2+2=5! only if troy says it does!
Can you see in the dark? Can you see the look on your face?
man, you guys better at least show some love to me for reworking the S&L points thread and fixing everyone's scores, it took a hell of a lot more time than i thought it would (like half an hour )
And to clear it up Trig, Cas made me have this avatar because I made him mad. (I can read that deleted post.)

!troy!

YAY, further loves synth

/me whacks further with stick again.
hey, does anyone else on UG still have this avatar? I kinda got it from the avatar echange and wanna make sure its still somewhat original.

O, and thank you for banning him, he was rather getting on my nerves... Fruit Loops commercials are rather funny.
Quote by #1 synth
hey, does anyone else on UG still have this avatar? I kinda got it from the avatar echange and wanna make sure its still somewhat original.

O, and thank you for banning him, he was rather getting on my nerves... Fruit Loops commercials are rather funny.

haha, well that's not allowed im afraid. someone probably asked for it to be resized and posted it in there, that's why you would find it there. umm....you might want to change it.

Quote by #1 synth
I JUST LOOKED AT MY CALENDER AND MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 5 DAYS!

not that anyone cares

(o, and i get my license in 7 days)

my birthday is in 10 days
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
really, tis not allowed? well then why do they keep records of past avatars if it isnt for n00bs to use

okay, I have an Idea of what to make my next avatar, but i kinda still like this one

Happy 5-days-after-mine Birthday!
that thread is for requests. if you have any gifs or pictures that need resizing, someone would gladly resize one for you or make one.

Originally Posted by wahappen
If you steal custom avatars that are made by request, I'll gladly change your avatar to something of my choice and will hand out official backhanders.

did you get it from the archives?

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2