Anyone know for sure if Nicklesbacks song "Far Away" is tuned down half a step?
I have seen it tabbed a few ways and would just like a second or third or forth opinion. I apologize in advance if this has come up befor, Im new to your forum and Hope I have not posted in the wrong area.
thanks.
Steve
Pretty sure its tuned down 1/2 a step. Since Photograph and Savin' me are, I'm assuming Far Away is.
I have seen it tabbed so many ways I just wasnt sure.. and wanted some opions of anyone willing to give one, thanks again.
I'm pretty sure if you look up the tab for one of their songs, you will then know them all because Nickelback ****ing sucks and all of their songs are the same...... It is even worse that you would want to know how to play their song... Go look up some Led Zeppelin or some Beatles and maybe your guitar playing will expand instead of regress....
You're an idiot, not all their songs sound the same. Don't put someone down for wanting to learn a certain song from a certain band. anyway, i saw Nickelback live in february adn they put on a kick ass show.
Quote by Pet Sounds
I'm pretty sure if you look up the tab for one of their songs, you will then know them all because Nickelback ****ing sucks and all of their songs are the same...... It is even worse that you would want to know how to play their song... Go look up some Led Zeppelin or some Beatles and maybe your guitar playing will expand instead of regress....

He may not turn into the next Steve Vai, but I assure you that a person can only get better by playing their guitar, even if it is Nickelback. Personally, I don't like them, but it is his choice to listen and play their songs.
Quote by Refixer
Pretty sure its tuned down 1/2 a step. Since Photograph and Savin' me are, I'm assuming Far Away is.

Since all their songs sound exactly the same, yes.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Quote by Pet Sounds

Nickelback's non-radio stuff is a lot different. Ever heard Side of a Bullet?
Quote by Pet Sounds

Believe it or not not everyone is stuck in yesteryear, your opinion is not law so shut up.

And we all knwo the early Beatles songs never became samey

Twat, know what you speak of before you speak.

Infact, just don't speak.