I dont know if this could be real. For how much it is i couldnt feel but like i would be getting ripped off. Like i would get it and it would be crap. I dont know but its
Crate BV 120H Blue Voodoo Half Stack Head & Cabinet AMP. If you guys spot anything suspicous about it please tell me. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crate-BV-120H-Blue-Voodoo-Half-Stack-Head-Cabinet-AMP_W0QQitemZ7413493535QQcategoryZ38073QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
My Gear
Fender Jagstang
Squier Strat
Crate 120w 212XR
Danelectro Fab Chorus
Boss DS-1
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender DG-100 Aucoustic
I personally wouldnt risk it...couple of reasons:

1. Those pictures have been altered with editing software

2. The written part isnt personal at all...its just advertising, as though its been copied from elsewhere
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
The guy has sold over 1,000 items on ebay and still has 99.9% positive feedback. I would guess that the seller is representing the item as accuratly as possible. If I were in the market for something like that then I'd go for it.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by D-7
I dont know if this could be real. For how much it is i couldnt feel but like i would be getting ripped off. Like i would get it and it would be crap. I dont know but its
Crate BV 120H Blue Voodoo Half Stack Head & Cabinet AMP. If you guys spot anything suspicous about it please tell me. Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crate-BV-120H-Blue-Voodoo-Half-Stack-Head-Cabinet-AMP_W0QQitemZ7413493535QQcategoryZ38073QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah his feedback is great...And how much the price is? 19.99 is just the starting bid. It has like over 6 more days on it. The price will shoot up around the end....Its fine. IMO, dont start bidding on it untill the end like when it has 10 minutes left on it. (if you really want it). And the shipping is about right for a halfstack. Considering thats its 150-200 lbs together.
plus its not even a good amp
Quote by Tiamat
dont buy an amp, amps are just stupid.

Quote by t2russo
oiled... i like the feel of oiled wood in my hands... wow, that was homosexual...
In my opinion I think it's a good amp!!! Personal preference, but the customized lights? Those aren't custom, they always glow orange, but I don't think that's anything to be suspicious about.
Watch the item, that wont stay at that price long. Blue Voodoo's arent bad, dont know why they get such a crappy rep.
Oh yeah, thats right, its not a Marshall, or a Diezel, or oh wait, a Mesa.
My opinion, good tube amp, loud as hell, great bargain with the right tubes.