7 18%
One Day Remains { Alter Bridge : "One Day Remains" }
8 21%
Open Your Eyes { Alter Bridge : "One Day Remains" }
15 39%
Down to my Last { Alter Bridge : "One Day Remains" }
3 8%
Voters: 38.
Actually probably the song he wrote and recorded for Total Guitar magazine, Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad.
i quite like mosta the stuff off of the Alter Bridge album! Open Your Eyes has to be one of his top solos!
NO TRESPASSING. Violaters will be shot, Survivors will be shot again.

How did the "Keep of the Grass" signs get where they are?
Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad! definately, aswell as One Day Remains, that song is ****ing Heavy.
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Actually probably the song he wrote and recorded for Total Guitar magazine, Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad.

Wow, I have necer heard that one before, could you give me a link or something. I love Tremonti
Can anybody play any of his solos? I can play 'Pity for a Dime' and 'Stand Here With Me' and 'Inside Us All'. I just starteds working on 'Open Your Eyes'. It's not as hard as it sounds, but it is still REALLY HARD
I learnt to play the opening minute of Ahavo Rabo Taco salad, took me damn near a month...tabs are ****ing useless, half the notes are usually completely wrong, it's as if the tabber just puts up a load of hammer ons and pull offs to make it look flashy on paper as if they know that no one is actually gonna try it.
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
The guest solo he plays on Fozzy's "The Way I Am" is my personal favorite. But since it isn't on that list, I'll go with "One Day Remains."

Don't you just hate it when you make a pole and everybody picks something that isn't on it?
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
Find the real is killer, sounds mean as hell, I love playing that one pretty much got it licked.

One Day Remains just flows great too, and Mark spices it up a bit when he plays it live.

Open your eyes still gives me goosebumps when the solo comes in.

And Down to my Last is the first solo I learned of ODR, lot of fun to play.
I usually make my roomate play A E D over and over and I just keep rpeating the solo and improvising in the A major modes and Fmin Pent.
Open your Eyes by miles! Well at least Alter Bridge-wise. Down to my Last is a good 'un too.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by distilledspirit
He doesn't have a solo in Freedom Fighter...

Yes he does. It's not that crazy, but it's a solo
I didn't cast a vote because my vote is for Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad.
And Freedom Fighter has no solo- what it does have is called a bridge riff.
All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage
I think the solo to "Open your eyes" showed all the Creed fans what Tremonti was always capable of. I saw Creed live and he played an extended solo during "With Arms Wide Open" and he played with blinding speed. It's about time he showed it.
Member #60 of the Alter Bridge Fan club - PM Logz to join!

The Altar Boy of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartBreaker to join.

You never had a mind of your own, never could resist a single pleasure.
I saw Creed live and he played an extended solo during "With Arms Wide Open" and he played with blinding speed. It's about time he showed it.

I was hopinf someone would point that out.
The MP3 can be found here: http://www.marktremonti.net/ Look under "Live Creed."

"The Way I Am" still wins it for me. Awesome solo.
what happened to the proposed Kirk Hammett flamenco album?

His acoustic didn't sound good with wah pedal, I suppose.
Quote by Ryanbraz
I didn't cast a vote because my vote is for Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad.
And Freedom Fighter has no solo- what it does have is called a bridge riff.

ohhhhhh check you out lol

Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad! definately, aswell as One Day Remains, that song is ****ing Heavy.

[The guest solo he plays on Fozzy's "The Way I Am" is my personal favorite. But since it isn't on that list, I'll go with "One Day Remains."

Don't you just hate it when you make a pole and everybody picks something that isn't on it?
/QUOTE]

I didn't cast a vote because my vote is for Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad

I saw Creed live and he played an extended solo during "With Arms Wide Open" and he played with blinding speed. It's about time he showed it.

Guys, please. Somebody hook me up to these solos. I'm dieing to hear'em. I would hook you up, if you were in need. A website, link or something. PLEASE!!!!!
Oh yeah. I also forgot to mention that the poll is also missing Illusion (Creed), I'm Eighteen (Creed), and Burn it Down (Alter Bridge). Just fyi.
All the world's indeed a stage
And we are merely players
Performers and portrayers
Each another's audience
Outside the gilded cage
Burn It Down
It's always funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's HILARIOUS.

I stabbed a man in Reno just to see if a PRS headstock could cut a person.