Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
It's very nice, but I wish they would bring back the old "ES" body shape. The cutaways just don't look right.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

I have the AL-2000 Black Beauty (have always owned Black Guitars) and am in love with it... but this white one would look nice next to it!
I've been meaning to ask, theres a guitar on the 1st page of the electric guitar section, its a douglas flying V, looks like an interesting buy...wondering if anyone has any experience with douglas guitars, or even this one. Since i havent heard much about them.

Quality according to the price that is, if your getting your moneys worth, more then your moneys worth, or less...
Quote by SilentDeftone
Of course it's real, just like everything else you see on TV.

Quote by HorridxHopes
By far the most mathematical post ever on UG.

I am quite the mathmatician...not..

Me playing guitar...or is it?!?!?!
Last edited by gtr-dude'n'a1/2 at May 8, 2006,
Quote by gtr-dude'n'a1/2
I've been meaning to ask, theres a guitar on the 1st page of the electric guitar section, its a douglas flying V, looks like an interesting buy...wondering if anyone has any experience with douglas guitars, or even this one. Since i havent heard much about them.

Quality according to the price that is, if your getting your moneys worth, more then your moneys worth, or less...

the Hornet?.. dunno, i went for an agile-2000, and replaced the pickups with an emg 85/81 set, tis up to you, i think they have a section for signed on musicians that use there gear, and i think someone accually uses that guitar for live shows and gigs, etc..
'Tis purdy. However I prefer my Jay Turser full hollow.
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
It tis is a beauty, I would get it, but I already have a semi-hollow, and i want a solid body.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION
i want it...

Angus - I fly Dixie on both sides of my truck bumper! I'm in North Florida and work construction with a whole lotta Rebels - most of us are gettin' "very bitter" cause a whole new wave of dudes are arriving daily who'll work for nothin'. It's gettin' sad down here now.
Last edited by strangedogs at May 8, 2006,
The Spruce top sound interesting as opposed to an all maple body.

Looks nice.
Quote by gpderek09
because geoff owns your soul. duh.
that looks really nice
MY GEAR :
2000 Jackson SL-3 Soloist
Roland Cube 60
Boss Metal Zone
Dunlop 535q Wah
Shitty DS-1 (AKA Teh Pap3rWeIgHt)

Quote by Nole07
i have like 30 bucks to spend. and i wanna know from first hand experience does it make pp's huge? thanks