Leave it in standby for a minute when you turn it on. Remember to turn it off when you're not using it (I've left my solid state thingy on overnight twice this week :p )

possibly invest in some earplugs if you want to be able to hear when you're 50.
Well the guy said he just retubed it so...Although I never asked what kind they were, but ill see here in about a week, when I get it.
But somtime in the future I might put a tolex covering back on it. But I have no clue on how im goin to do that, because how do you make it like form fit?
anyway heres a couple pics of it...

I like it with the wood showing. looks classier
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

I admit, it is unique...I still havnt completely decided yet though...
Lol classier? This thing is a Metal tone machine!...
And I got a question on about the Ohms. Theres 16, 8, and 4 ohms that you can switch to with the amp. Somthin about the electrical resistance. Whats this all about? and when should I switch the ohm? Possibly the louder I crank my amp, the higher Ohm I should put it on?
^ no, just as long as it matches with the cab.

EDIT: and keep the wood man. its super sexy. pretty unique too. and who says metal can't be classy?
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
Oh well nvm I kinda knew that...But If you get like a cab that can have 16 ohms, would that be like the best and loudest?
Quote by Metal_696
Oh well nvm I kinda knew that...But If you get like a cab that can have 16 ohms, would that be like the best and loudest?

16 ohms will sound the best.
But 4 ohms is the loudest.

I usually run my JSX stereo at 8ohms. It's loud and still sounds good.

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by gpderek09
^ no, just as long as it matches with the cab.

EDIT: and keep the wood man. its super sexy. pretty unique too. and who says metal can't be classy?

fo sho, the wood color is pretty friggan cool looking. wish i had it on my 6505. well, anyways...always make sure that the Ohms match...thats all.
Well what If I get a cab that handles 16 ohms. Would I be able to switch to 4 and 8 ohms if I wanted? and would I want to?
Last edited by Metal_696 at May 9, 2006,
There's not really any point in doing that, won't make any difference, you've just gotta' match the impedence of the head and cab (in this case 16 ohms) otherwise you could end up breaking something.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30