The siren's song invokes claustrophobia. Fearful masses,like sheep charge to death. Starless nights bring godless days, dark twighlight brings frost doomed mans face, in time of earths homicide, a Systematic slaughter takes place. Mans malice is the wind, that carries the oncoming storm. Sing to me molovent sreeks, plea to me or become Unrecorded history.

God forbid us not, For if we are your unwanted children, so let this be. Cast onto us pain in beliefs of false bliss. Laws to long, most to pacific. Damnation to the godless saint, over that of the sloth thesis, In the end of Existences, to many innocent have been damned.

Still not done....
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at May 9, 2006,
Yea.

Fix the 'clastrophobia', it's spelt wrong...I think, unless I'm a half retarded seagull.
Yes that was a lame attempt at humour.

Twilight is also spelt wrong.
Systematic is also spelt wrong.

Good though, escept the spelling mistakes. I think it might be good the way it is, if you write more though post it, and we'll tell you if you should keep it or not.

EDIT: sorry I forgot, could you check out one in my sig, or this

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355250

Thanks.